PART 15

Previously:-

??- What are you doing here? He ask.

I look at the door and saw......

At Kim mansion

I turn to look at the door and see Jungkook was standing there. I look at the controller and look back at him.

Luna- We're making a BBQ. Wanna join? I said blankly.

Jungkook glare at me coldly and look at taehyung.

Jungkook- Hyung, why did let her get in here? This is our gaming room. He whined.

I turn to taehyung, he seems to be calm about it.

Taehyung- Well, you guys had to go somewhere and left me here. So, I ask her to play games with me. I was bored tho. He said.

I turn to Jungkook once again and saw he glaring at me. I just shrugged my shoulder. Then taehyung poke my hand. I look at him, he was signaling for me to continue. We just continue playing, not caring about Jungkook who was still standing at the door. Soon, I win the game. Taehyung sigh heavily.

Taehyung- I was about to win. You can't snatch the ball like that. That's the wrong way to play it. He start to argue about it.

We're actually playing FIFA and I just snatch the ball from his player at the last few seconds then win for 4-2 scores. I put down the controller and ready to argue back.

Luna- How come it was wrong? Did you see that I get yellow card or it was signify as a fault? No, I didn't get any of it. So, don't even try to fool me. I've been playing this game for years now. I argue and kinda glaring at him.

Taehyung was totally flabbergasted, seeing me suddenly argue with him. Usually y/n won't do it cause for her it was such a waste of time. I look at him and start mocking him.

Luna- What?? What are you going to say now?? "That's the wrong way to play it." I've been playing it for years now and I know everything about this game. So, if you're trying to fool me. I'm sorry it's not gonna work. I argue while mocking him like a literal kids.

I don't care if anyone seeing it a bit weird cause I argue back. Because for me, if you're start to argue with me, I'll fight back no matter what till I won the argument. I look at taehyung frozen state and poke his left shoulder.

Luna- Hey, what's wrong?? Are you even here?? I ask while poking his shoulder and waving my hand Infront of his face.

He blink a few times and look at me.

Taehyung- How did you know playing this game?? He ask suddenly.

Luna- I have a big brother and this was his favorite game. We've been playing it pretty often and make a bet over it. I said simply.

Taehyung- Ouh, wanna make a bet for the next match? He ask with a mischievous face.

Luna- Deal. I said.

Luna- But now I want to rest. The medicine have give an effect by now. I said.

Taehyung nodded and immediately help me to go to my room. Once we get inside, he sat me down my bed and walk out of the room. I take my phone out of my pocket and put it on the bedside table. When I was about to lie down, someone barged into my room. I look over and it's Jungkook.

Luna- What now? I ask.

Jungkook- Why do you want from us??? Why did you start to get closer with taehyungie hyung?? He ask furiously.