PART 16

Previously:-

Then I saw someone was sitting in living room. It was........

At kim mansion

It was ALEX. I put my cold face and went to sit on the other couch at the opposite of him. He saw me and start to smile like a maniac. 

Y/n- What are you doing here? I ask coldly. 

Alex- Our lecturer said that you're sick that's why you don't attend the class for a week. So, I decided to visit you. Are you okay? He said with the most annoying soft voice. 

I just notice that dad was here, so I turn to face him and cock my eyebrow. He just shrugged his shoulder. I just sigh and mouth at him 'mom'. He got the signal and nodded. Then he look at alex. 

Dad- You guys talk first. I'll get you something. He said and get up. 

Then he walk away. I look back at alex with the same expression and saw he was smirking. 

Y/n- Now, tell me. What exactly you want from me? I ask. 

He suddenly gets up, walks to me and sit beside me. He was about to put his hand on the back of my shoulder but I scoot away. 

Alex- I've already told you. I want you. He said with his disgusting flirty voice. 

Then I hear luna's voice. 

~The other day he did call you but I answer it instead. I did record the voice call. You can hear it later~ She said. 

I just nodded silently. Then I look at alex who was waiting for my answer. 

Y/n- And I've told you. I'll never be yours. I said coldly. 

Actually I'm not so confident of what I said since luna is the one that answer that call. 

Alex- Come on babe. You can't get away from me. Even your family are on my side. He said while smirking. 

~Haaaiiiissssh this motherfucker.. Y/n, don't believe him. Maybe bts are on his side but mom and Mr. Kim aren't. Both of them trust you~ She said. 

I just nodded and make a sad face to mock alex.

Y/n- But sadly, not anymore. I mock him. 

Alex- Well, maybe your parents aren't. But your STEP brothers did believes me. They trust me 100% since I've told them the truth. He said while his smirk got even wider. 

Y/n- Tsk..... BTS? BELIEVES YOU???? Oh my.... Don't make me laugh...... I scoff while smiling like a maniac. 

Alex looks at me confusedly when I start to smile like that. I drop my smile immediately and look at him deadly in the eyes. 

Y/n- I'm sorry but.... I don't fucking care about them. They can trust you all they want. They're the same as you tho. Had a fucking big head but your brain as small as your birdie. I said bluntly. 

His smile immediately drop and his expression turn into pissed off. 

~What a shot y/n~ She said happily. 

Alex- Stop testing my patience darling or I'll exposed you to the whole sch/uni. He said while taking out his phone and hold it in the air. 

~Don't worry sis. I've hack the information about him and keep it in one flash drive in the drawer, along with your laptop. Check it out later~ She said. 

~You're pretty good at preparing, don't you?~ I said in my mind. 

~Well. I know that if you're in that situations, you would have done it. But since you're still resting, I help you~ she said proudly.