PART 7

Previously:-

Y/n- Hey ???? What are you doing here? I asked.

At the mall

Y/n- Hey, felix. What are you doing here? I asked while smiling a bit.

Felix- Noona....... I miss you. He said while hugging me tight.

I just chuckle, rub his back and pull away. Then I take his hand with mine and lead him to sit on the bench. I look at him.

Y/n- So, what are you doing here? Aren't you doing your mission? And where's the others? I ask.

Felix- We've done with our mission and the others were at home. I'm here to buy some stuff for myself but I saw you were sitting here. What are you doing here? He explain then ask me the same question.

Y/n- I'm here to buy a dress. Oh, btw mom was going to get married this thursday. Don't forget to come. You can come with the boys too. I said while reminding him to come.

Felix- What? Aunt was getting married this thursday? Why so sudden? I didn't know that she had a boyfriend. Are you okay with that, noona? He said shockingly.

Y/n- I'm fine. As long as she's happy. I'll be fine. I said while smiling softly.

Y/n- Oh. And you're going to get a new cousins. I said.

Felix- Cousins? Who's getting married now? I don't think we have any other cousins. He said confusedly.

Y/n- Of course we don't, you silly. It's just that mom was getting married to men that have kids. Understand. I said while smiling a liitle.

Felix- Oh......... I got it but who are they? How many? Age? He asked more.

Y/n- Simple, you already know them. They're bts. I said simply.

Felix- What?? Are you for real?? How? He ask with wide eyes.

Y/n- No need to be so shock. The world is small don't you think? I said.

Y/n- Anyways, you said that you're going to buy some stuff, right? Here, take this. I said while taking out my wallet and give him some money.

Felix- No need, noona. I got my own money. He said while pushing the money back to me.

Y/n- No, take it. I know that you have your own money but just take this. I'm not giving this as if you didn't have money but I gave it cause it's my responsibility to take care of you even though you can take care of yourself. I don't want you to run out of money either. I said while smiling softly.

My hand still holding the money towards him.

Felix- But it's too much, noona. He said while frowning a bit.

Y/n- It's fine. You can buy your stuff and groceries too. If there is some balance you can keep it or spend it. Then go home and told channie oppa that I gave you money to buy the groceries. If the money is not enough, text me. I'll bank in some more. I said.

He takes the money then smile at me and hug me.

Felix- No, noona. It's more than enough Thank you so much, noona. You've help me so much. I don't know how can I repay you. He said.

Y/n- You don't need to repay me. We're family anyway. Of course I need to help you. I said while pulling away and smile a bit.

He smile and glance on his watch. Then he look at me.