PART 20

Previously:-

Suddenly, someone sits beside me.

????- Hello queen. You're finally here. He said.

I look beside me and saw........

At GOT7 mansion

I look beside me and saw jaebeom, GOT7's leader, was sitting beside me while smiling. 

I just gave him a dark look, not even uttering a word

I just gave him a dark look, not even uttering a word. Even though I always wore a mask that almost cover up all over my face but everyone already know my usual dark expression just by looking at my eyes. 

Jaebeom- You look beautiful as usual queen. He said with a cheeky smile. 

Maybe they thought I didn't know about their true intention. I thought. 

Queen [y/n]- Thank you. I said darkly with a formal tone. 

He was about to say something but we got interrupt by the door open. We look over and saw dad, the mafia king, walking in along with his team, Bangtan Boys. I know that they would be invited since dad was a mafia king. Then dad come towards the table that I was at and sit opposite of me with his dark expression. 

King [dad]- Hello queen. It's nice to see you here. You look good. He said formally. 

Queen [y/n]- Thank you. You look good yourself too. I said darkly. 

After that we start to catch up with our own business news and it's look like they're really didn't recognize me. Suddenly we heard the MC was talking. I just rolled my eyes when he said that this party was just to get together between mafias. But then I just realize that jaebeom wasn't beside me anymore. I excuse myself from mafia king [dad] and went to washroom to communicate with J.ONE, Lix and I.N to ask if they're done but while I'm on my way there, someone stood infront of me and stop me from walking. Since I was looking down, I tilted my head up and look at the person face, it was jinyoung. GOT7's best spy. 

Jinyoung- Hello queen

Jinyoung- Hello queen. Where are you going?? He ask with a smile that looks like a genuine smile but aren't. 

I'm almost fall for your smile jinyoung but sorry.... YOU CAN'T FOOL THE QUEEN. I thought.