PART 4

Previously:-

Y/n- ???? I said.

At Choi mansion

*Y/N POV*

Y/n- Bts?? I said while glancing at my watch.

Y/n- 9 a.m. What are you doing here this early? I asked blankly.

Jin- Oh, dad ask us to help both of you to move yor things to our mansion. He said with a fake smile.

I look at each one of them. Hyung line seems to know how to pretend but maknae line completely isn't. Their face seems normal if you just look at them at one glance but if look you really look at them, their face were grumpy. I could say that they were being force to come here.

Y/n- Okay. Come in. I said while stepping aside.

Once I closed the door, we went to living room. When mom sees us, she gets up.

Mom- Boys. What are doing here? She ask confusedly.

JIn- Dad ask us to help both of you to move your things to our mansion. He said with a fake smile but his voice a bit annoyed.

HUH!!!...... What a good actor..... I thought.

I look at mom, she looks like she doesn't notice his tone. She just nodded and smile softly. Then one of them start talking.

Namjoon- Do you need any help with packing? He ask suddenly like he was force to show their kindness.

His brothers seems a bit tense to his question. I don't want to talk to them, so I let mom to answer them.

Mom- Nah, no need. We've done it already. She said while waving her hands as no.

They seems to relief even the one who ask that question.

If you never intended to help, don't ask that kind of question FAKER.... I thought while rolling my eyes.

I saw none of them notice me doing that.

Mom- You guys can wait here while me and y/n go get our things down here. She said while gesture her hand towards couch signaling them to sit.

They nodded and went to sit on the couch while taking out their own phones. Me and mom walk upstairs, went to our own room. When I'm my room, I check my things once again  just to be sure that everything is pack. I got one duffle bag for my mafia paperwork, company's paperwork, laptop and weapons. Two luggage for my clothes, suits and other essential. I take my duffle bag and see if my weapons would make a sounds. When it doesn't, I take my two luggage, handbag and put my wallet, airpods and phone inside it. Then I carried them downstairs.