PART 13

Previously:-

???- Does it hurts? He ask.

I look at my side and saw.......

At Kim mansion

*Y/N POV*

I glance at my side and saw taehyung was standing there. He was pointing at one cut that visible cause I rolled up my sleeve to wash the dishes. He still waiting for the answer.

Y/n- Try to touch it. See if I flinched or not. I said coldly and continue to wash the dishes again. 

He touch it and I just didn't mind it. He stand there in silence. After I'm done, I went to wipe my hands on a cloth and turn around just to see taehyung was standing behind me. I look at him coldly and fold my arms on my chest. 

Y/n- What exactly you want from me? I don't think you came here just to ask about the cuts. I ask coldly. 

Taehyung- I..... uumm..... He stutter while looking down. 

Y/n- What? I ask while taping my feet. 

He look up to meet my eyes but then immediately look elsewhere when he saw that I was staring at him. 

Taehyung- I - I wanna ask you about last thursday assignment. Have you done it? He ask while his hand were holding on his neck. 

Y/n- I've done it. Why? I asked. 

Taehyung- Can you help me with mine? He ask.

Y/n- Go ask your brother instead or even better, why don't just copy from our classmate? You've been doing it all this while, don't you? I mock coldly. 

Taehyun- Ye- yeah, I did but this time, I wanted to do it on my own. So, can you teach me how to do it? He ask more desperately. 

Y/n- Why should I? I'm not your tuition teacher. And I don't even get paid for it. I said and about to walk away. 

Taehyung- I'll pay you but please y/n. Help me. He start pleading.

I look at him coldly and judge him.

What's wrong with him?? Why are you pleading??? You can just copy it the other like you use to do.... So why did you wasting your time pleading like this???? HAIISH....... I'm tired already.... I thought. 

Y/n- Fine. Go take your things and meet me at the library. I said in defeat and walk away. 

Suddenly he walk passed me, went towards upstairs. I just shake my and went straight to the third floor. I get inside library, turn on the lights and went to sit on one silver couch. I take out my phone and wait for taehyung.

 I take out my phone and wait for taehyung

Library

 A few minutes later, taehyung come. I shut my phone, put it in my pocket and sit on the floor since it's more comfortable and the couch was a bit far from the mini table. I look up and saw taehyung come towards me while smiling. I just look at him coldly. He put down his things on the mini table and we start our work. While teaching him, my left arm stumble at the side of the green sofa. I look at my arm, it's bleeding again and staining my pyjama. I bet it's going to be a little hard to remove it since the upper part of the sleeve was white. Then I heard taehyung spoke.