PART 18

Previously:-

I went to the window, open it and saw........

At the Kim mansion

I went to the window, open it and saw a folded paper that being tied on a stone. I took the stone, took off the rope and take the folded paper. I unfolded it and read it.

' Hi sunshine. It's been so long that I seeing you. How are you and your mom? I heard that your mom married again. I can't believe that Inna was married again. Are they good to you?? Anyway, say hello from me to your stepdad. Tell him that I can see all of his movement. 

From, 
chief '

I fold the paper again, peek my head outside and look around. I didn't see anything but I did saw a glimpse of a person behind one tree outside of the wall. That person has been trying to hide behind it but I could say that the tree kind of a bit narrow. I pulled back my head inside, act like I didn't see anything and close the window. I went to put the paper in one drawer at my bedside table and sit on my bed. I actually know that 'chief' is. 

Well it's true that we didn't see each other but what it has to do with dad?? I've found something about you, don't say that I'll found more.... I thought.

I pushed all my thought aside, went to turn off the lights and went to sleep. 

Friday, 3:00 am.

*Y/N POV*

I open my eyes and saw appa and oppa were groaning.

Y/n- Appa........ Oppa.......... I called them weakly.

Our car were crash, break wasn't working and appa lost control of it. Now, our car were upside down on the other side of the road. I saw appa getting out the car and help oppa to get out. Once he finally out, they were about to help me but I saw some men's legs. 

???- Wow. Look at you. I can't believe that you're still alive while your car were crash into pieces. You really are the tough one. He said darkly. 

Appa- Park Beom Seok. He said coldly. 

Appa- Why are you doing this??? What do you want from me?? He ask.

???- Lee Hang Su. You should've known what I want. I want everything. He said mockingly. 

Appa- Why did you become like this?? You're not the same as you used to be. You- ??? cut him off.

???- Gosh, you talk to much. Anyway, sleep tight. He said darkly. 

Then I heard a gun shot and oppa's scream. I closed my eyes cause I was afraid. When I heard a low footsteps, I open my eyes and saw appa and oppa were lying on the road groaning. I start to get panic and try get out of the seatbelt.

Y/n- Appa!! Oppa!! I shouts and my eyes start to get teary.

I start to get more frighten when I saw their movement were getting slower and slower. By then, I saw a cutter on the back pocket of the driver seats. I took it, cut the seatbelt and rush towards appa and oppa. I was sobbing and I want to be fast in order to save them but it wasn't really helping when the bruise and cuts on my body start to burn and sting. When I start to get near to them, I saw something that I never wanted to see. Their eyes were closed, their chest didn't move signaling that they aren't breathing and their most every part of their body are covered with their own blood. I fell on my knees and start to sobs harder.