PART 3

Previously:-

????- Annyonghaseyo. They said in unison with cold tone and bow a bit just to show some respect.

At Kim mansion

*Y/N POV*

I'm not surprised on how cold they are. I just kept quite and watch every one of their movement. Hands half clenching, brows furrowed, cold and dark expression. All of those things answer an unasked question, they doesn't approve mom and Mr. Kim relationship.

Hhhhmmm....... Cold.... Looks like they already disagree with this...... This is interesting...... Let's see what's gonna happen. I thought.

Mr. Kim- Alright kids, introduce yourself. He said with cheerful voice even though I could see the way he was glaring at his sons as if he wanted to warn them to behave.

?- Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me jin for short. I'm 23 yrs old. He said with a fake smile.

Hhhmmm....... Faker, I see. I thought.

??- I'm Kim Yoongi. 22 yrs old. He said boredly.

Not interested and looks like he was sleepy..... I thought.

???- Ehem ehem. Hi, I'm Kim Hoseok. Twin of namjoon. He clear his throat and said with force cheerful tone while signaling to the man next to him.

The way you clear your throat, dude..... Too obvious.... I thought.

????- Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. Twin of hoseok. We're 21 yrs old. He said formally but with a fake smile like the first one.

Mature...... Hhhmmm..... Interesting, but your fake smile are too obvious, bro...... I thought.

#- Kim Jimin. Twin of taehyung. 20 yrs old. He said coldly with his eyes are glaring at me while his hand gesture to the man next to him.

The judging one......... I thought while looking at him unbothered.

##- Kim taehyung. Twin of jimin. He said coldly with a deep voice.

Nice voice...... But that voice doesn't even scared me even a bit. I thought.

###- Kim Jungkook. 19 yrs old. He said coldly while looking at me up and down.

Another judges....... Interesting....... I thought.

Mr. Kim- I'm Kim Dong Wook. Their father. He said while smiling and signaling mom to go next.

Mom- I'm Choi Yoo Inna, mother of y/n. She said while smiling softly.

Y/n- Choi y/n. 19. I said coldly while bowing.

When I look up, I saw they a bit taken aback. Maybe they didn't expected me to be cold. My face stay emotionless.

Mr. Kim- Boys, remember the young girl that I had a project with? He suddenly ask to his sons.

They look at their dad and nodded silently.

Mr. Kim- Well, that's her. Miss Choi Y/n. She's been handling her late father's company and have been taking a really good care of it. He explain while smiling widely.

Kim siblings eyes went wide a bit and their gaze fell on me but they immediately composed themself. I just look at them unbothered. When I look at mom, she still smiling softly towards them.