PART 17

Previously:-

????- Y/n. He said.

I turn around and it was..........

At Changjolyeog sch/uni

I turn around and it was taehyung. He was walking towards me. I just look at him coldly. Once he near me I spoke.

Y/n- What? I said coldly.

Taehyung- Are you okay?? He ask.

Y/n- Yeah, why? I ask.

Taehyung- Aren't you embarrassed of what just happened?? He ask while frowning.

Y/n- Why should I?? He's the one that should be embarrassed because he tried to bring me down but he can't deny my luck for today. I said bluntly.

Y/n- Now, I've answer your question, it's my turn to ask you. What exactly do you want?? I don't think you came to me just to ask that. I said

Taehyung- Uuuhhh.... Actually... I wanna ask you, can I go back home with you?? He ask hesitantly.

I just nodded, walk out of the gate and look at Charles.

Y/n- Oppa, can you give him the extra helmet?? I said loudly.

Charles just nodded, went to take it and give it to taehyung. I just wear and get on my bike while waiting for taehyung to get on. Once he get on my bike, I start the engine and off to home. When we're arrived, we get off my bike, take off the helmets and gave it to Charles. Then we walk inside. While walking passed living room taehyung ask.

Taehyung- Anyway, what are you going to do with  the rumors that might going around at uni?? Are you just going to ignore it?? He ask.

I halted and look at him. He also stop walking.

Y/n- I don't need to care about what the other student might say about me... That video have been taken down and I didn't even admit that was me. If they still want to think that was really me, then they can go to hell along with that bastard. I said bluntly and start walking again towards upstairs.

I didn't hear anything from taehyung for sometimes but then he speak again.

Taehyung- But don't you think that video being taken down too fast??? I think not even half the student of sch/uni got to see it yet. He said.

Y/n- Nah, there's no need to think about that. The owner of our sch/uni and principal knows how to do their own work. And they what should they do to the student that behave like that. I said.

I stop walking and saw taehyung was looking at me blankly.

Taehyung- Why did you say like that?? Do you know the owner of that sch/uni??? He ask.

Y/n- What do you mean by that??? I'm just saying that because it's true. The owner and principal knows how to do their own work. AND we're as a student, we'll just going there to study even though something happen.  I said.

Taehyung still look at me blankly. I shake my head and went upstairs. Went we're on the second floor, we saw dad was walking towards us. He look at us.

Dad- What happened y/n??? Why did he posted that on your sch/uni website?? He asked worriedly.

Y/n- Relax dad. I said simply.

I signal to dad that taehyung was beside me using my eyes. He got the signal and look taehyung.

Dad- Tae, go to your room and rest. He said to taehyung.