PART 9

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER ⚠️⚠️⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-

????- Why are you late? He asked.

At Kim mansion

????- Why are you late? He asked.

I turn around and saw jin was standing behind me.

Y/n- I have to go to convenient store and buy some stuff. I said coldly and about to go to my room.

Jin- We need to talk. He said and went to sit with his brothers.

I just followed behind him silently and sit on the other couch. I take a quick glance at jimin. Seems like he doesn't remember anything. I just smirk internally.

Jin- We wanted to tell you some rules that you need to follow since you've become one of Kim's. He said coldly.

Tsk.......... I already know that these rules are just an excuse for you to do something to me.... I thought.

I don't even react and just nodded signaling him to continue.

Jin- Rule number one, respect others. He said.

Huh...... Do you even know what respect is? Tsk...... I thought.

Namjoon- Rules two, don't drink alcohol before you're 21. He said.

Huh... I'm not a drunker like you guys.... I thought.

Hoseok- Rules three, no boyfriend till you're 21. He said.

AND..... I'm not like you fuck boys who only knows about finding a lover. I thought.

Yoongi- Rules four, always tell the truth. He said boredly.

Jimin- Rules five, don't raise your voice. He said

Taehyung- Rules six, don't go out till late at night. He said coldly.

Jungkook- Rules seven, tell any of us when you go out. He said.

Huh!!! Don't make a rules that you're not going to follow...... I thought.

Jin- And call us oppa. We're older than you. He added.

Eeeewwwwww!!! I thought.

I just stay silent but I notice that they were waiting for my response.

Y/n- There's no way in hell I will call you that. I said coldly.

Jin- You have to or else. Show some respect towards elders. He said while glaring at me.

Y/n- If YOU ARE the elders, then can you show me what respect is? Even from the first time we met, you never show me what respect is. And you guys aren't even accepting me. So, why should I called you that? And you know what? I only have one oppa and he's already in heaven. I said coldly.

Jin- You've already disrespect us right now. Behave yourself and remember we are the one who's in charge. He said harshly.

Y/n- If you're really want me to respect you, then teach your LOVELY LITTLE BROTHERS what respect is. Today three of them already show me that your not teaching them what respect is. They are snatching my sketch book without my permission, looking through my painting drawing and sketch, and even assume something that I don't even do. I said while looking at those three brothers.