✮:▹𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦◃:✮

"𝙉𝙊! Pick that side up more!" Lana and Bruna both watched at the top of the stairs as their brother and dad attempt to carry the couch down to the basement.

It was decided that Luke would get the big room and the girls would share the main room with Bruna taking the bed and Lana getting the couch through a very competitive game of rock, paper, scissors.

 "Shit!" Elias shouts as the foot of the couch hits the wall, creating a very obvious dent. 

As the two guys struggle to get down the narrow hallway staircase, the doorbell rings loud throughout the house.

The couch drops as Luke gets distracted by the sound, causing his father to smash his hand into the wall with the very heavy force. 

"Fuck! Girls, go get the door. Luke wake the hell up! Pick up your side," the girls share a look before racing towards the door, Lana grasping the handle before her sister, making Bruna run into her side. 

The door abruptly opens to reveal a middle aged woman with kind eyes holding a plate covered in foil.

"Oh! Hello girls," the woman trails off, watching as the sisters push each other away, not paying attention to the woman until they heard the quiet laughs from her. 

Lana finally gets in front of Bruna, offering the woman a shy smile while Bruna grins from over her shoulder.

"My name is Simone, I live just next door. I used to be a friend of your father so I figured I would bring these by as a welcome gift," She peels away the foil to show the neat display of chocolate chip cookies, "I was hoping you all would come over for dinner tonight?"

"Thank you so much ma'am! I'm sure my father would love that, we'll definitely be there." Bruna smiles and takes the plate from the woman's hands, craving the cookies as soon as she saw them.

Shouts of Elias and Luke struggling from down the hall reach their ears, and as Simone peeks over the girls, Lana laughs nervously.

"I think we better go help them," she shyly looks up at the woman, offering her an apologetic smile.

"I get it, come over whenever you guys would like," she smiles back warmly, waving as she walked back over to her home, leaving the girls giggling over the plate of cookies, ignoring the screams from the basement of the guys getting mad at each other.