⋆𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯⋆

𝙄𝙏 was way too early for the girl to function. 

There was absolutely no reason why any teenager should have to get up at such an ungodly hour, to go to school of all places. 

It was six in the morning when she was shaken awake by her brother. The girl was not prepared for the day to begin. 

She spent an hour sitting on the bathroom floor with her siblings, the two girls frantically getting ready, nerves shaking their bodies. 

Luke sat on the bathroom counter, Lana sat in front of him as he put two twin French braids in the girl's hair. 

The boy wasn't thrilled at the idea of her letting her tattoos be on display, remembering how the kids at their previous school were about them, but the girl insisted on him doing her hair. 

The lines were able to be seen up her neck and over the back of her shoulders under the tank top straps, except now, within the black and grey shaded lines, pops of red could be seen.

The girl had spent the late hours of the previous day at the Kaulitz household after shopping, laying peacefully on Bill's bed as the boy happily colored in the lines with red and pink markers. 

Naturally, Tom was denied joining the bonding, as he was ridiculed for his questionable coloring skills, and the girl did not want out of the line marks on her skin. 

When she got home, Luke spent an hour scrubbing at her skin, desperate to get the color off, but it was there to stay.

"Ow, you dick!" The girl hit her brother's leg as he accidently pulled the hair into the braid too tight.

"Stop complaining. You're lucky I got up early to do this for you," Luke forced the girl to turn back to stare forward so he could make sure the braids matched. 

"Personally, I think you both need to shut the fuck up," Bruna rolled her eyes, sneering at her siblings from her spot against the bath tub, across from Lana. 

Luke and Lana slowly turned to share a look, "Personally!" The two mocked their sister, who only rolled her eyes and stormed out of the bathroom, tired of the two's antics. 

Luke smiled as he laughed, looping the small rubber hair tie around the girl's hair, securing it in place before pushing her forward so he could slide off the counter. 

"She's just too easy," The girl laughed, dusting her clothes off as she stood up, pushing past Luke to make sure she was presentable in the mirror. 

"She really makes herself a target," The boy leaned against the door.