⋆𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦⋆

"𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 should do it."

The three siblings stepped back to look at the Eminem poster sporting the The Eminem Show album cover that now hid the hole in the wall caused from the couch incident of the previous day.

They had been put to work, pinning up and sticking several band and movie posters to their hallway walls and ceiling, much like they had done in their previous home.

It added an extra touch to the staircase, giving people a true museum of interests as they walk down to the basement. 

"Do you think it's too much?" Bruna looked over all the logos and titles lining the walls.

"It's not like anyone is coming down here besides us," Lana shrugged, squeezing past her siblings as she falls back onto the warn in, bright red couch.

"She's just scared that her nonexistent friends will judge her," Luke lifted Lana's legs, placing them over his lap as he sat next to her. 

"Luke, stop. You'll make her mad," Lana slapped his arm, the two of them laughing as their sister glared daggers at them.

The three of them have been close since the beginning, but Luke and Lana always had the tendency to team up against Bruna as she was the youngest of the three, even if just by a few months. 

"Fuck off, you're both dicks," The two laughed even harder as the girl flipped them off, storming up the stairs, no doubt to go complain to their parents. 

"Do you think we went too far?" Lana stared at Luke, a worried look in her eyes. 

"She'll get over it," Luke waved it off, turning to look her in the eyes. "You and that boy got real close last night though. What was that all about?" 

The girl groaned, rolling her legs off of her brother, shifting her body to sit up next to him.

"I was just trying to be nice! Don't you think it's better I make friends before we have to start school?" Luke's eyes narrowed at her, watching her rub her face with the big of her palms. 

"He couldn't take his eyes of you, it was seriously getting concerning," He scoffed, looking in amusement as the girl's face was turning red. 

"Oh, shut up!" The girl eyed him from between her fingers, "Was he really staring that much, though?" 

The boy grinned as the girl blushed even harder listening to her brother laugh at her. 

"Dude was staring you down the whole time! I was this close to bashing his head into that table," Luke held his loosely distanced fingers up to her eyes, exaggerating his point.