⋆𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯⋆

WICKED GAME

❝𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 ──

── 𝙄'𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪❞

𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘼 felt free. 

To turn sixteen was sort of like a right of passage in her family. 

Everyone made a big deal of it; it was her day. 

It was the perfect day - warm air filtered by a calming breeze, and as it became mid afternoon, the sun was dimmed by the clouds.

As the girl shoved the last bite of cone into her mouth, the boys sighed of relief that they could finally start heading back home. 

The trio spent the past hours walking around downtown, shopping and looking at whatever they pleased, but the twins were on a strict schedule and it was closing in on the time they had to be back.

"Oh! Should we go in there? Alex was talking about their guitar strap selection the other day, maybe it'd be worth taking a look at," Lana observed the shop window that displayed many instruments.

Bill grimaced, not wanting to make her sad, but not wanting to be late.

"You know, I'm getting pretty tired. Maybe we should start heading back," Tom was no help to the matter as he silently analyzed a dark red electric guitar, practically up against the glass as he looked it over. 

"Oh," The girl's voice dropped an octave, and Bill almost panicked, "That's alright! Come on, Tom."

Her smile was illuminating as she hooked her arm with the boy, pulling him away from the shop window.

"Dude that guitar was actually majestic," Tom tried to ignore the burn her touch left him. 

"I know right! They put plastic strings on it, though. Changing those to nylon would be a bitch with how new it seems." 

Tom was in awe. 

A hot girl was holding onto his arm, talking about guitars. 

Truly, his own paradise.

While Tom was stuck in his fantasies, Lana's voice like relaxing crashing waves to his mind, Bill was mildly freaking out next to them. 

The boy was finding it difficult to contain his excitement, while also battling the rising anxiety of bringing her late. 

He definitely did not want to be at fault for ruining the schedule, and if anything, he would blame it all on Tom.

It didn't take long for the teens to make their way to their own street, and as the three walked down the sidewalk, Bill found it increasingly harder not to say anything.