⋆𝘴𝘪𝘹⋆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝙔𝙊𝙐 can't just plug things in randomly! Are you stupid or something?"

Bruna watched from afar as her siblings were arguing with each other.

The yelling mixed in with the sounds of the CD player blaring songs from it's place sitting on a large, unplugged studio speaker that sat outside the garage.

Earlier that morning Elias mysteriously disappeared, coming back just two hours later with the families equipment they shipped out when moving. 

Boxes and cases of instruments and studio equipment were dragged out of the truck bed, the siblings all ecstatic to see their precious instruments. 

The garage had been set up for a studio back when Elias was a teenager, as he was in an armature band with a group of friends.

"Well where else am I supposed to plug it in?" Luke hysterically waved the cord around, staring with crazy eyes at his sister.

"That cord doesn't even go to that! Give it to me," The girl snatched the cord from her brother, leaning over the desks to plug it in to the speaker it went to.

Lana was always the technical mind of the three. Spending hours upon hours teaching herself everything in the at home studio, whether it was how to mix music, or how to play the variety of instruments that filled the space.

Luke was more than content not knowing any instruments, not understanding how Lana was so fascinated by the works of music. 

Bruna on the other hand, was reluctant to learn how to play anything, but when she saw Elias play his old drum set for the first time at the ripe age of six years old, she was hooked. 

"And that should do it," Lana took a step back, checking over every cord on every machine and every instrument. 

The garage was dimly lit on it's own, only being brightly lit from the sunlight.

The main wall was full of machines and tools on desks and shelves with big speakers placed in every corner. 

Bruna's drum set placed along the right wall, while acoustic and electric guitars rested on mounts on the wall behind a tall leather stool, with microphones on makeshift stands were littered around, some free standing, other placed strategically in front of the instruments.

An old keyboard lied on top of an old wooden desk, along with a small soundboard. 

Mixers and pedals all around the shelves and desks with old project laptops. 

It was messy, but it took years collecting so much equipment. Most of such being thrifted or bought on discounts from small shops.

"Luke, I'm gonna turn this on. Can you pick up that guitar and just strum it a few times?" Lana sat down in front of the main desk, messing around on a few files, pulling up the virtual amp software.