⋆𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦⋆

𝙏𝙃𝙀 Bordeau siblings were becoming quite popular.

It wasn't very often the school got new students, let alone three Americans.

Their lunch table had all eyes on them, checking out the two new kids who had managed to get in with the twins.

"Do these people really not have anything better to do with their time?" Lana mumbled into the boy's shoulder, glancing over the many watching eyes.

"They're just worried you'll steal all the chances with Tom away," Bill smirked, watching Lana's face flush as she pulled herself away from his twin, resting her face onto her folded arms on the table. 

Georg and Gustav had gone to wait in the line for lunch, and Luke and Alex were still at the vending machines. 

"I'm not one of your groupies," the girl groans, burrowing into her arms.

"But you could be." Lana lifted her head enough to glance at the boy through her eyelashes with an unamused glare. 

"In your dreams, rockstar," She scoffed as the boy's lip twitched up.

"Oh you've definitely been in my dreams," He bit the inside of his cheek as his eyes trailed over the girl beside him. 

His eyes met hers and a beat of silence set over the pair.

"Okay," Bill spoke up, staring in awkward disgust at the two, "I think that's enough."

Lana broke away from Tom's eyes, feeling his burning stare follow her as she turned away to the other twin.

"Your brother is a freak," She eyed the boy from the side of her eyes while leaning into Bill.

"Only for you," The boy wonked, playing with the piercing on the side of his lip as he leaned back in his chair. 

"Yea, we all know that's a lie." Lana and Bill shared a look of mutual uninterest.

Tom leaned forward, propping himself on one arm against the table as he pulled the girl forward to be eye to eye with him. 

"What if I told you I was so into you that I haven't even looked  at another girl since the moment I'd laid eyes on you," his stare was intense and hers fought to match it, "What would you say then ?"

Tom could feel his chest heat up. He wasn't nervous, but the way the girl matched his energy in the atmosphere built something up in him. 

"I'd be flattered," She tilted her head to the side as the boy's smirk widened. "But I'm not impressed that easily, pretty boy."

Tom leaned back a little, a teasing grin resting on his lips.

"So now I'm a pretty boy?" The girl matched his teasing grin as she sat up taller.