⋆𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵⋆

𝙏𝙃𝙀 girl was definitely less than amused. 

She had been given her schedule, and was not impressed with it, to say the least. 

Her first class of the day would be math. Lana was not bad in the subject, she could solve the equations just fine, but having to do it at seven in the morning, that's a different story.

When the group had gotten to the school, they were all forced to go their separate ways. The school was two floors, organized by academic subjects; one wing was for the language arts, one for math, one science, and then electives.

They had four classes a day, with an hour long lunch in the middle of the day. It was a big change from her old school, but it seemed way less stressful to the girl.

She had her first two classes everyday with Bill and the last two with Tom. Of course, it's just her luck to be stuck with those two idiots all day.

Not that she was complaining, though. 

"We have a new student. She will be with us for the rest of the semester. Please treat Lana with respect." All eyes were on the girl sitting in the back of the classroom.

She smiled nervously, sending a cautious glance to Bill, who was sat at the desk next to her.

The class began and the girl zoned out. It was material she had already tested on in her old school, so she wasn't too worried.

A foot kicks the leg of her desk, causing the girl to look at the person sitting on the other side of her.

The desks where all separated into horizontal rows, with each desk touching against each other's sides.

Curious blue eyes meet her own as she looks at the girl next to her. 

The class was working on an assignment as conversation flowed throughout the room.

"So you're friends with the twins, huh?" Her voice was high pitched, almost like that of an angel and her face expressed pure beauty between her dark blue eyes, blonde hair, and soft pink lips. 

"I guess? We're neighbors," Lana couldn't stop looking at the girl, she was inexplicably gorgeous in every way.

 "You seemed awfully close to Tom, I'd be careful. He's tries it on practically every girl in the town," She had her full attention on the girl, tapping her pencil against the desk as she smiled at her.

The words hung over Lana's head. She figured that with the boy's attitude, there might be some reputation tied to it, but she was still slightly disappointed she was right.

"You're just mad he didn't want you," Bill leaned forward, staring around Lana, his head resting on his hand as he jokingly glared at the blonde.

"As if. Dude was too high to even know my name," she scoffed, turning to smirk down at the red haired girl sitting next to her, "Anyways, he made me realize that's not my type."