⋆𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯⋆

❝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ──

── 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙❞

𝙏𝙃𝙀  car was hot and Lana was tipsy. 

She hogged the whole bottle from everyone else in the backseat and now they all had to deal with an already drunk Alex and a tipsy Lana. 

Music from Enzo's house could be heard from down the street as Luke parked a block over. 

"You two better be careful," Luke shut off the car, turning to look Bruna and Lana in the eyes, "I don't wanna find y'all in a ditch."

And with that, they all got out the car. Lana steadied herself with Bill's side, looping her arm through his as they began down the sidewalk of the nice neighborhood. 

The chilly wind of the night made her skin rise and the air felt quiet despite the subtle shake in the ground of the loud bass of the music. 

Bruna walked ahead of the pair as she adjusted her dress every so often.

Lana gazed up at the sky as they walked, back in New York you could barely see the stars at night. It was so beautiful here. 

Luke struggled behind the pair with Alex stumbling into him every few steps. 

"You alright?" Bill whispered, looking down at the girl who had his arm around her own. 

"I don't know," She trailed off, dragging her eyes from the sky to look back in front of her as she gently leaned her head against his shoulder. 

"You'll be okay." Even if his voice was quiet, it brought the girl comfort. 

It was really stressful moving here and leaving her dad behind, but in this moment, she felt right. 

Enzo lived in a very nice house. Two stories with a giant pool in the backyard that you could hear splashes and screams from. 

People stood all around the wrap around porch, most holding plastic cups or something they were smoking. 

The Bordeau siblings were no strangers to parties, but they were used to city parties, not small town house parties. 

With Luke ranking up popularity in their town, they were often invited to drive into the city for a night out.