Six

I don't even know half the people here to be honest. I think they just came for the free booze and food.
'Having fun?' Dad asks finding me wondering around.
'Not really, I don't know half of these people' I tell him. Even in the cold air, girls are wearing next to nothing.
Sluts.
'Go get another drink, find a friend' he says.
I nod and i go to the bar where Holly is supervising. 'There's the birthday girl' she grins at me.
'I need a drink' I say. She nods and hands me a bottle of jacks. ' I'm going to go out and check out my car, I'll be back' I tell her.
If dad didn't know where i was, he'd flip his shit.
I take my drink with me and head out to the garage. I get sit my drink on the tool box after taking a long swig and then open the good to my baby.
I frown when I hear muffled voices from out the back. Quietly, I slip over to the door and tale a peek.
I see Tyler in a heated argument with another guy. The light is shining right on them and i know it's a guy from an old picture dad has. I don't know his name but he has that biker persona.
Hmm.. If he was a member then why isn't he now? You don't just leave the club, they either kick you out or you die so what the hell was Tyler doing talking with him?
'I know the way Sam works kid, it'll work' the guy says. Tyler doesn't say anything back, just glares at the guy.
'And if I don't want to?' Tyler responds.
'Then you pay his price' rolling my lips into my mouth so I don't gasp in pure shock, I walk away and continue on the car.
Is Tyler dirty? No, he wouldn't be a traitor. I have to know about what they were talking about. It had something to do with my dad and it didn't sound good.
At least Tyler gave a hint that he didn't want to do what this guy was saying.
'Been out here long?' I jump ten feet in the air at Tyler's voice.
'Holy shit, I didn't know anyone was out here' I lie and I'm shocked at how smoothly it slips from my mouth.
'I was just getting some air' Tyler asks amused at my surprised being.
'Same' I say grabbing my drink.
'It's your birthday Neik' he laughs.
'Yeah but it's not really my party' I shrug.
'How's the Charger going?' He asks as if he wasn't just arguing or disagreeing with an ex member of Gallah MC.
'Not too bad' I reply. 'it starts, just have to do a few things before it'll be road worthy to drive'
'Itll look sick as when it's done and has an awesome paint job' he smirks.
'Why are you being nice?' I frown. Did he know I was there? Is he being nice so he can butter me up to not tell my father?
'it's your birthday, you deserve one day of me not being a cunt' he grins. I wasn't going to tell my father. I had no idea what it was about and I wanted to find out before I start running my mouth that could be about nothing.
'Why you are generous' I smile taking another swig. He comes over and has a look under the hood. 'Nice and clean don't you think'
'it looks really nice under here' he agrees.
'Why do we hate each other so much?' I randomly ask him. 'Ever since we met when I was 2, we've never gotten along'
'We did when I got stabbed' he smirked. I roll my eyes.
'I'm serious Ty'
'I don't know' he sighs 'but I have noticed that I'm the only person to call you Neik, everyone else calls you Neika and you are the only person allowed to call me Ty, it sounds nice coming from your mouth' he smiles.
'Ive never really noticed that' I laugh. 'Why is it always when you're high or intoxicated that we can actually get along?'
'I'm not intoxicated' he tells me 'I've had two beers'
'You've still had alcohol' I shrug. He looks down at me and smiles. Really smiles and it actually makes my breath catch a litle.
I'm leaning against the car, Tyler standing beside me, facing the car. I'm already short, five foot four and leaning against the car I'm probably five foot two compared to his six foot two height and he's staring down at me.
He licks his lips and i find myself doing the same.
We were having a moment.
Tyler leans in and my lips part slightly as my breathing gets as little harder. He was going to kiss me again. A real kiss this time.
I stay put while he adjusts himself to stand with one of his legs between mine and one of mine between his.
My eyes keep darting from his to his lips and i know his are doing the same to me. Gently he cups my face 'I want to try something' he whispers.
I don't say anything, I can't even nod.
He leans in and i can feel his breath on my cheek. My eyes flutter closed and only a second later, his hot lips are on mine.
I instantly moan against them and begin to move against him. He moves his mouth slow and gentle against mine and he didn't even once try to deepen it.
This was nothing I had expected from Tyler. I expected rough and demanding. Dominating but this was different, so gentle and sincere it had my mind spinning with millions of questions.
Too soon he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.
His thumb starts rubbing my cheek and he says 'I shouldn't have done that'
'Why?' I ask. I was still too dizzy and out of it to be angry with the statement.
'Happy birthday Neik' he kisses my forehead and walks away.
Once he's gone, my eyes open and I come back to reality.
What the fuck just happened?
Why did he say that? Did he regret it? I don't get It. With a sigh, I down the rest of my drink and then stare up at the roof.
'Penny for your thoughts?' Toby asks.
'I don't know what I'm thinking Tobes or maybe I'm thinking too much I don't know what to begin with' god, I sound pathetic and Aneika Greyson is not pathetic.
'I seen you and Tyler just now and honestly, I don't know what to think' he leans against the car beside me.
'Me either' I sigh 'it was really nice and it made me wanting more but I don't know'
'No offense babe but I don't see you and him working too well, you're both hot headed and would probably end up in fist fights' my best friend laughs.
'Probably, I mean for 16 years we have hated one another, never missed an opportunity to make the other feel like shit and i know we're growing teens and hormones and shit but that was just...' I couldn't even find the right word to use.
'I'll back you one hundred percent' he throws an arm around my shoulder and hugs me like this.
'Come on, I need a new drink' I say. We move away from the car and I shut the hood.
As we're walking back into the club house, I notice someone standing out side the gate, watching me.
I frown but keep walking inside.
I find Talia so drunk she can barely walk so Toby and i help her up to one of the rooms. We decide to bunk her in with Daisy.
'Hey Butch, can you make sure no one goes in the back room please' I smile. Besides Dad, my brothers and Tyler, the bikers are acting as security and they don't mind.
'Daisy's room?' I nod and he nods in understanding.
By 2 half the people have gone and help the males that are here have groped me at least once.
There is this one guy though that keeps following me around, trying to get a bit of action but I guess he can't take no for an answer.
'Danny, fuck off already' I snap.
'Come on babe, just a kiss' he teases. I'm fairly sure he's not even that drunk.
'I said no so don't make me hit you' I threaten him.
'You couldn't hit shit off a shovel' he laughs.
I smile at him before I sock him one in the jaw. He looks stunned for a minute before he backs away.
'You hit like a fucking man' he holds his jaw and scurries away.
'Dick' I mutter before going to Holly 'Hey Where's mom?' I ask.
'Kitchen' she nods her head out back. I walk through the door and all I see is burning rage.
'Get the fuck off her' I scream. The guy I had seen with Tyler before was raping my mother. I run over and shove him away from her.
'Go get dad' I tell her. She nods and her face covered in tears she runs out.
She had worn a dress tonight so she looked respectable.
'Aneika, been what 17 and a half years since I've seen you' he smiles pulling himself off the floor.
'Good for you' I say.
'Love to stay and chat but I've gotta bounce, I'll see you real soon' he winks before running out the back exit.
'Where is he?' Dad yells coming in with my brothers in tow 'did he touch you?' Dad asks.
I shake my head and point to the door. They all run past but I grab Tyler on the way. 'Not you, you can stay here'
'What?' He looks asks me and he knows I know.
'I need your help with my car' I lead him out and once we get to hehe my car, I to hehe our and hit him in the face. 'Tell me everything' I growl.
'Fuck Neik, what's your problem' he growls back.
'You are. I seen you and him out back earlier'
'He seen you but by the time I looked you were gone' Tyler says.
'I'm about to throw another punch Tyler'
'I'm can't tell you what's going on Neik, all I can say is I'm not a rat or traitor' he says.
'Then why did I find the man you were chatting with raping my mother a few seconds ago?' I swing at him but he catches my wrist and spins me, pinning my back to his chest and hugging me to him.
'Listen to me Neik' he says softly in my ear. 'Is you calm down and let me explain then I will do the best I can' I was still upset but I nodded anyway.
'Meet me on the beach in an hour near my place, I have to check on mom' I say.
'Ok' he says kissing the spot right behind my ear before letting me go.
A shiver runs through me from his action but I ignore it and head in to my mother.
'Mom are you ok?' I ask her. Everyone has been kicked out and sent home now.
'No baby but I will be' she sobs. My chest aches at the sight of her. My mother is a strong woman and I've never seen her cry, only when she thought something had happened to dad when he wouldn't answer but that was 2 years ago.
'Mom, who was he?' I ask.
'Why? Did he say something?' Mom asks.
'He said he hasn't seen me for 17 and a half years but I recognize him from one of the pictures of the club' I leave the threat out of it, not wanting her to worry any more than she is.
'Some shit happened not long after yoi were born. The club had a rat and when we found out who it was your dad and Jacob kicked him out, ripped him of his patch and inked over his club tattoos'
'What's his name?' I ask with a frown.
'Tommy'