Twenty Six

Tyler POV

'.. She was telling him that she was in live with you and that they need to stop seeing each other and they got back and I heard a scream and seen another guy hit her in the head and throw her in the car' Talia sobs to me.
'Im on my way' I hang up and round up Aneikas father and brothers.
'Aneikas been kidnapped' i tell them on the way out 'i dont know details, Takia just called and said she was on a date to call things off and when they got back she screamed and another guy hit her and threw her in the car' I explain.
We were all pissed off and made it to the schooless than an hour. Talia was freaking out and she went through everything else. The name Dylan was enough to get my attention.
Tommy had a brother my age names Dylan and i might just be paranoid but it was the o ky explaination.
'Guys' Takia looked nervous and scared.
'What?' I ask. Sam had already left. He was pissed as hell and j dont blame him.
Talia comes up and brjngs her mouth near my ear 'Shes pregnant' she whispers.
I was speechless. I looked at her and she nods. 'You're not kidding?' He asks.
'No, no one knows' Talia says.
Shit.
I nod and leave the room, the twins frowning and following in confusion.
Now i had to come clean with Sam about Tommy.
I understood what Aneika was telling me on the weekend now. She was pregnant with my baby and she was scared i didnt want kids.
I never thought I did but now knowing that Neik is pregnant, I couldnt be happier. I was fucking pissed off that she was on danger and so was my kid because of me.
'Sam' I call. 'Tommy has her' I explain.
'That son of a fucking cunt' Sam roars. 'First he goes after my wife and now my fucking daughter'
'He isn't doing this to hurt you' I say and sigh 'he's doing this to hurt me'
'You had want to explain real fucking quick boy'
'Tommy knows i how feel about Neik, hw took her because of me and before you kill me, im not a rat. Tommy wanted me to kill you, he started it with me fucking up deals so the club would think you're losing it' i could see the rage on his face. 'He wanted me to kill you or he'd kill Aneika'
'He has my fucking daughter because of you and I swear to fucking god, anything happens to her and i will slit your fucking throat' I nod in understanding
Now wasn't the time to tell him i knocked her up though, I'd never leave the campas carpark alive.
'Let's just fucking find her' Brodie snaps.
I couldn't agree more.
'He's not going to take her to his home and we can't just go to the ware house, we will all be dead'
'Then we go get the club and we get ready because someone is going to fucking die tonight' Sam growls.
The ride back took a little ove rhakf hour and I dont know how we didnt get pulled or die to be honest.
As soon as I get back to the club, I rip my phone from my pocket and call Tommy
'Ah, Tyler, so good to hear from you, it's been way too long' Tommy was cocky thinking he had the upper hand.
'Listen here you little fuck. I told you I was done, the ignkring of the phone calls should have been enough'
'Yes, well after your little ones accident I thought it might be more incetive, i mean she is meant tk dead after all'
'I should have fucking known' I snap 'where the fuck do I find you, i want this done tonight because i swear you fucking touch her and ill rip your fucking throat out' this wasn't a fucking game. Aneika had nothing to do with this and after the accident, i has suspicions that it was Tommy but I had no proof, I knew that I had to quit my shit with him but i never thought he would kidnap my girl.
I was pissed when I knew he took her but I was fuming and livid knowing she has my child with her.
'I make the shots here boy' he tells back 'Tomorrow night and you j ow exactly where. You come before seven tomorrow night and shes dead'
The call ended.
'We're leaving now' Sam says.
'No' I snap. 'He won't hesitate to kill her if he knows we're coming'
'I dont give a fuck, you call him back and you tell him we are coming now'
'No, I can't do that' I snap.
'That's my fucking kid' Sam screams at me
'Its my kid too' i scream back.
I didnt want to tell him like this, i wanted her to be safe first, he doesnt need the stress.
The room went silent.
'Talia told me she was pregnant' i sigh.
'You little fuck' Sam kunges for me but Brodie holds him back.
'Dad, calm your shit' he snaps 'Who gives a fuck if shes pregnant, Tyler loves her and she loves him, we dont need to be fighting we need to update mom, maybe leave the pregnant part out and we need to make a plan'
'When this is done, your ass is mine'
'Someone tell me what the fuck is going with my daughter' we all turn to see Scarlette at the door and she is fucking pissed.