Fifteen

I manage to keep the fact that I was married hidden, except of course for telling ny best friends but as far as anyone at school knew, I was single and that's how I liked it.
Tyler and I had barely spoken, I had actually been avoiding him but with graduation in two weeks, I know I would have to face him.
I have three months, maybe two before I left for college and caught my break and I didnt want Tyler and I to leave on these terms.
'What are you going to do?' Talia asks as we lay on my bed.
'Go to college and forget' I sigh 'Nothing much else I can do'
'Well, you can just get with Tyler and fuck til your hearts content'
I glare at my best friend while Toby laughs from my chair at my desk.
'Or I can forget that Nevada happened and move on with ny life' I state.
'What's uo with you two anyway?' Toby asks.
'Dont know' I shrug 'I've been avoiding him' the roaring I've engines makes me groan because for some reason, I knew Tyler's bike and I knew it was here.
'Can't avoid him forever' Talia smiles.
'Sure I can, let's go to the beach or something' I say jumping from my bed.
'Really Aneika? Be a woman, talk to him' Toby groans.
'Yeah Aneika, talk to me' the door opens and Tyler walks in, he didnt look pleased.
'I have company' I tell him.
'I need a drink' Talia couldn't get out of thet fast enough.
'Me too' Toby was right behind her.
'Traitors' I call as Tyler closes the door.
He stands there, glaring at me, his arms folded over his chest and kegs apart trying to be macho.
'Nothing to talk about' I tell him and go back to flipping through my magazine.
'Bullshit' he snaps coming anf snatching the magazine from me and tossing it across the room.
'Excuse me' I was pissed 'No male is ever going to get violent around me, I dont give a fuck if it was a stupid magazine, you do not ever throw my shit around' I had already gotten off the bed and starting poking his chest.
'Violence is your fucking life Aneika, you were born into fucking gun fights so dont act like this shit bothers you' he snaps you.
'It does bother me' I snap 'I dont want to be in this violent life. I want a normal life, I am sick of the violence, I am sick of worrying and I am sick of death. I'm not having you come in here and throw my shit around because you're pissed off that I won't talk to you'
'Then talk to me and I won't throw shit'
'Ok, hello, how are you? What'd you eat today?'
'Dont be a smart ass Neika' he snaps.
'I'm sorymry that I can't just open up about my feelings and talk to everyone about how I'm coping with shit, its not me'
'You are the onky girl I know who says it like it is Aneika so dont give ne this shit'
'Then you tell me what you're feeling Tyler, tell me what you're thinking and then maybe then you'll understand why I don't want to share my feelings on life'
'This isnt fucking Dr Phil, I didnt ask you to share feelings, I just want you to talk to me'
'About what?' I was getting frustrated.
'About anything, you've been avoiding me and I know its because las Vegas and I dont know how to fix it'
'You can't fix it Tyler, this can't be fixed, dont you get that?'
'Why are you so mad?' Tyler wasn't understanding any of it when I thought he really would.
'Are you seriously asking me that?' I ask 'After everything I said the morning after?
'I get that you didnt want to be married that way but it wasn't an ideal wedding for anyone and seriously, dont even count it, have your dream wedding next time, I'm willing to go and sign divorce papers if it will make you happy'
'Oh my god' I yell 'Its not about that, it'd about actually loving someone and trying my fucking hardest to distance myself because I knkw its a pointless chase and then actually marrying that person and its not how I wanted any of it to go'
'What?' He just stares at me. Oh shit.
'Yes idiot. I love you and I dont want to and I know its never going to work because we want different things in life so I've tried my hardest to stay away and I'm even going to college almost 2 hours away so I wouldn't have to see you every day and I could get over it' no turning back now.
He's silent for a while.
'Shit' he mutters 'I'm sorry, I'll keep away' and he walks out.
Really? That's akk he has to say?

~~~~
Another short one but trying to publish a chapter a day.. I apologise for the mistakes in it, I'm writing on my phone and rarely ever edit so bare with me lol. Once. I've finished it, I'll edit it and what not =) 😘