Twenty Eight

'No shit Sherlock' Brodie rolls his eyes.
'Why didnt you tell me?' Tyler asks gently. I understood that he was mad but I also loved that he was figuring everything out before snapping or raging
'I was scared' I shrug 'you didnt want kids and I never wanted to be part of this shit and having your baby would only trap me in so I was figuring out what to do first'
'What dies that mean?' He asks.
'I want going to abort if that's what you're worried about and honestly, I probably never would have mentioned being pregnant until someone mentioned it' I shrug.
'You weren't going to tell me?' Tyler asks.
'Of course I would have' I pause 'eventually, I just wasnt sure how'
'We are taking you to the hospital and make aure everything is alright' Tyler says. I nod and follow them all to the bikes.
I climb on behind Tyler and we head for the hospital.
'I'll call your mother' Dad tells me kissing my head. I nod and Tyler and I go in.
After what felt like ever we're finally getting checked out. Mom came in excitedly to see the baby too and she surprisingly wasn't as mad as I thought she would be.
'I'm more mad that you didnt tell me about it but I trust you and o have no worries of you being a good mother'
I smile 'I learn from the best' she laughs and the doctor comes to show us my baby.
Everything was perfect with the baby, measuring right and while she was a little worried about that I wasn't carrying much water, she said as long as I keep up the fluids I will be fine.
Tyler was a little shell shocked to his baby but I didnt expect anything different.
'We're fine' I tell everyone.
'Could you give us a minute?' Dad says to mom and my brothers. 'I want to talk to these two'
Oh god, the speech.
After mom and the twins left I take a breath. 'Dad.. '
'Tyler, do you want out? Raise a family with ny daughter?' He asks.
I frown. What?
'What do you mean?' Tyler asks.
'Do you want to move away, get out of this life, start a new one with Aneika and the baby? I'm giving you a chance to get out Scott free here kid'
He looks at me and then down at the picture the kady gave us of our baby.
He looks back to me and I wasn't aure what I wanted. Of course I wanted him to help me raise our kid but I didnt want him to leave the club just because of me.
He looks back to my dad 'Yes'
'Then its done' he says. 'When you guys find a house you love, I'll buy it as a wedding gift' he winks at that one 'Then, you'll be out'
'Dad' I was going to cry again. 'Thank you'
'You're not moving too far away and you still have to come visit' Dad tells us.
'Of course' I nod wiping a tear away.

****
Short one.. Only a few more left guys.