Epilogue

I smile as I watch my two kids playing in the back yard with their father, my husband.
It had been four years since Tyler and I moved in to this place that my father brought and I couldn't be happier.
Tyler is fixing bikes for a living and I'm a nurse at the hospital. It was hard but I made it through college and graduated a few months back.
I dont even know how I made it through but if it weren't for mom and Holly, obviously Tyler too, I wouldn't have been able to get through school with twins.
I cursed my mother so bad too when we found out I was having twins and all she did was laugh. Bitch.
I wouldn't have it any other way though. It was tough and Tyler and I fought a lot but now we are so much better.
'Babe, mom and dad will be over soon' I call to him.
'I know, give me a minute' he smiles with our son on his shoulders and daughter under his arm.
Neikyler, our daughter was a wild child, so much like me that it scared me. She was fearless and so carefree that I'm surprised she hasn't had any broken bones yet.
Codi, our son was a rough nut just like his father. He liked play fighting, he liked cars and he liked motorbikes just like his daddy and I'm just glad he's been taught not to hit his sister.
I've taught Neikyler the same, she doesnt hit her brother either which is peaceful until they scream and sqeal at each other.
'We're here' I reconise Cales voice through the house.
'Out here' I call.
'Hey fatty, dont get up' Brodi laughs.
'I'll smack the crap out of you' I snap as I rub my swollen belly.
This time, there was just one baby and shes due in three weeks but nurses say I won't make it to my due date.
'Hey Neika' Daisy runs over and lays her head on my stomach.
'Codi' Rory runs right past me and a second later, Robyn is gone too.
Tyler comes over breathless and kisses my lips now that our children are occupied.
'You just sit tight, I'll go get everything and start this barbecue' Tyler says rubbing my swollen stomach gently.
'Ok babe, I love you' I smile. He was the best thing to happen to me honestly, of course except for my babies but I don't know what I'd do without him.
He was so sweet and thoughtful. I suffered back pain this pregnancy and aching legs so he often made me sit down and relax while he cooked dinner or he attended to the twins. It was amazing.
'Son, I have something to ask' I hear my father in the house.
'What's that?' I gasp at Tyler's voice. No.
I knew what my father wanted and I know Tyler missed the biker life but its just not something I could live with.
'We want you back' dad says 'Would you consider it?'
Tyker doesnt hesitate 'Honestly, I miss the life but I can't come back to it. I love your daughter and our kids too much to go back to that, you know how Neik feels about it, I can't go back' I smile at his words but I feel horrible about it.
He loved being a biker and he loved the club, how could I ask him to give that up? I kbow tge kids would be safer without the clubs trouble but I know Tyler would do all he cpukd to protect them.
I was conflicted. I was thinking of the kids now, I didnt care about me. Was it selfish of me to not want him part of the club?
Intense pain eruots through out my stomach and I feel it tighten.
I knew right then it was a contraction but I didnt want to say anything. I've had these pains through out the day randomly so once they become more intense and frequent, I'll let the house know.
'You ok?' Claudia asks me. She was Brodis girlfriend. They've been together a year now, they fight alot but they love each other like crazy and shes a pretty cool chick.
'Yeah, I'm fine' I smile. She narrows her eyes but she drops the subject.
I notice her watching me through out the evening and I think she knew.
'Babe, you ok?' Tyker asks me as a contraction hits, his hand rests on my back and I move away.
'Just dont touch me right now' I say holding my hand up and breathing through the pain.
'Babe?' Tyler was worried.
'I'm sorry, I just dont want to be touched right now' I explain.
'Shes having a baby you idiot' Claudia says seeing Tyler's hurt face.
Everything goes quiet and another contraction hits. I breathe through it and Mom squeaks.
'Your waters are leaking' I look down and fair enough, I had water soaking my jeans.. It looked like I pissed myself.
'Ok, hospital now' I state looking at Tyler who was stating at my legs.
'Neik, that's not water' he touches the wetness and pulls his hand up to show me 'Babe, its blood' panic surges in us all.
'Get her to the hospital Tyler, I'll stay with the kids' Claudia snaps.
Everything was happening so fast. The whole ride to the hospital I was panicking, fear gripping me that something was wrong with the baby.
When we got into a room and I was checked out, so many nurses came in and they were all panicked
I could barely tell what was going on.
'You're losing a lot of blood and your baby is in distress, we need to give you a caesarian' one nurse told me.
'Is my baby ok?' I ask.
'We think the cord may be wrapped around her neck and every contraction you have is squeezing it tighter, we need to get her out now' she explains.
I started crying but I nod my head. Tyler was freaking out and I didnt blame him.
They had to put me to sleep, there was no time for an epidural and when I woke up, I had my baby girl in my arms.
Tears of joy were rushing down my cheeks that she was ok.
We named her Indiana and she was beautiful. Fireworks were heard from inside the theatre room.
'Happy 4th of July baby' Tyler kisses my head.
I smile down at my new daughter 'Happy 4th of July little princess'