Twenty Seven

Tyler POV

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I was too pissed off and worried. Of anything happened to her.. Argh, I couldnt even finish the thought.
I deserve a beating from Sam, I slept with daughter and got her pregnant when he warned the whole club to stay away from her.
I loved her though, without a doubt, I was in love with that girl. I never planned for kids, i told her that but knowing shes pregnant, that i could be a father and she will be the mother of my child, I was thrilled and if anything happened to the baby, I dont think I could live with myself.
This was all my fault.
He told me of I didnt kill Sam then he would kill her and I took a risk. I knew if she was at college, less chance of her being found.
'It's not your fault Tyler, Tommy is a prick, he's Responsibile for his own actions' scarlette should be blaming me of all people.
'It is though, i didnt kill Sam and not Aneika is paying for it'
'You love her dont you?' She asks me.
'I really do' i admit out loud.
'We will get her back and you can tell her and i promise Sam won't kill you. I can't stop him from beating you but I'll make sure he won't kill you'
'Why?'
'Because she loves you and if you're dead then she will hate her father and my grand baby won't have a daddy'
My head snaps in her direction.
No one told her that Neik was pregnant.
She smiles 'im a mother of six, i know when my daughtwr is pregnant and I heard the conversation' she shrugs.
'How the hell are you so calm about this?'
'Because freaking out won't do any good and I know she has you guys to save her. Im worried, im dying inside but if im not strong then who will be, look around, you're all a mess'
'She never wanted this life' I say softly 'that's why she never wanted a relationship with me, she didnt want to be in danger and she didnt want yo worry about me ontop of her family'
'She was born into this life and she hasn't realised it yet but she will always have this life, i know shes trying to make a life for herself and im supporting her but she will never be able to leave this'
'You didnt tell her this?' I ask.
'She can figure it out on her own, she needs to make mistakes in life so she can learn from them. I can't tell her how to live her whole life'
I just nod along. She was right, she had a point.
'Six thirty boys, let's roll' Sam books through the club.
'Go get my daughter back' Scarlette pats my back and kisses her husband.

*****
Aneika POV

I was cold and hungry and I needed to piss so bad but no way in hell was I going in that tiny bucket, how gross, I'd rather piss myself.
'Do I get food? Maybe a head ache tablet?' I yell.
My head was thumping and i wasn't even sure if I was going to die or not.
I knew I'd fight for my life and my babies but how much fighting would help? None if they had a gun.
By now the club would know i was missing. I was sure Talia called Tyler as soon as i screamed which meant they probably knew about the baby too.
I had thrown up here but I think it was from concussion more than morning sickness.
Some one comes and tosses a salad roll. One from a shop, it had the shops packaging's and it was a shop close to home.
I dug into it even though I felt sick but this baby needed to be fed.
The door slams shut and then is thrown back open.
Tommy stood at the door with his brother Dylan.
'Bring her' Tommy says. Dylan comes over and grips my arm, yanking me up off the floor.
'Ouch' I hiss.
'Shut up' he snaps.
He pulls me along and we follow Tommy through the ware house.
'They'll be here soon enough and your precious boyfriend and daddy will get a bullet' im thrown down into a chair.
'Doubt it' I scoff. Dylan ties me arms behind the chair and my legs to the leg of the chair.
'And you're going to watch' Tommy laughs. He looks at his watch and the roaring of motor bikes fills our ears. 'Right on time' he comes to stand behind me, grips my hair and puts a gun to my head.
The warehouse doors open and there stood my family. The whole club, buns raised and they all looked fucking pissed.
Slowly, the guns get lowered at the sight of the one against my head.
'Now this is what's going to happen' Tommy says 'I'll let this little one go and she go back to your precious Scarlette and other five brats'
'On what condition?' Dad asks.
'You and Tyler stay here'
'Deal' Dad and Tyler dont hesitate.
'No' i snap 'he will kill you both'
'Shut up' Tommy tugs on my hair and I wince.
'Let her go' Dad roars.
'Once your other men leave' Tommy says 'your sons can stay to take her home but you two stay here'
'Done' dad nods 'everyone, leave, telk my wife what's going on' only when the other crew were out of sight did I get set free.
I ran as fast as my feet would let me go and into Tylers arm. 'Its ok baby' he whispers holding me tight 'You're safe'
Tears roll down my face 'He will kill you' I sob.
'Time for you to go little one' Tommy snaps impatiently.
'Come on Neika' Cale tells me.
'No' I scream gripping onto Tyler
'Just go, dont worry about me' Tyler says. I didnt want to leave them.
That was the two men that meant the most to me and I couldn't just leave.
'Aneika' Brodie snaps ripping me from Tyler. They must have known about the baby because Brodie was very gentle and held me around my ribs rather than my abdomen.
'Stop' I scream 'I am not going anywhere, that is our father and the man I love' I was balling.
I dont cry. Never in front of people and I was a mess right now.
I deserved to be.
We hear a loud bang and everything is silent. Brodie pauses and his grip on me loosens.
I didnt want to look, I didnt want to see who's dead body I would be seeing.
A sob escapes my mouth at the fear of which man had fallen.
'Neik' the next sob stops in my throat.
Slowly, I turn and Tyler pulls me into him.
'You alright sweet heart?' I sob in pure relief at my fathers voice and I move away from Tyler and I throw myself at him.
He chuckles. 'Tyler told us about his deal with Tommy, I knew what Tommy wanted and you should always know I have a plan B'
I couldn't speak. I was too emotionally happy right now. All I could do is cry.
'Now, let's talk about the fact I'm going to be an uncle and get you checked out' Cale says.
I stop crying a few moments later and look at everyone while they watch me.
'Surprise' I say awkwardly 'I'm pregnant'