Twenty

The next few weeks, I still dont get my memory back but I've given many statements about what happened. Mainly me saying I can't remember over and over but I did the excersises and still no memory.
I've stayed away from the club and Tyler and stayed home with mom to help with the babies the best I could with one arm.
Graduation is in 2 week and while I missed a few weeks of school, it hasn't affected my grades. I just need to back for exams next week.
I wasn't prepared for questions being thrown at me so I haven't gone back yet.
My mind was still fucked up after the memory loss and its so frustrating to think that I've missed the most important things in life because of one accident. I hate it.
I haven't even seen my friends. I've called them and told them how I'm doing but I'm not sure I want to face them.
I know moms worried but I know that I will be fine in time.
I dont want her to worry about me, she doesnt need the stress with the babies but she's a mother so she is going to stress.
Holly is taking me shopping so I'm actually glad to get my mind off things.
'So I think some new jeans and some shorts for college, show the boys what you got' she grins looking me up and down.
'Since when do I wear shorts?' I roll my eyes.
'There's been a few times, trust me girl, you'll learn to love them'
'I trust you' I nod with a laugh.
We walk past a shop that has toy cars displayed and a flash of something hits me.
A blue car. A forward drive with a silver bulbar. It was the accident.
I reel off the licence number and Holly looks at me.
'What?'
'The car that hit me, that's the number' I say. 'It was a blue forward drive with a bull bar'
Holly takes me back to the car and calls my dad. She tells him what I told her and then we head home.
After telling mom she calls the police a few officers come to take the details down.
'It was just a flash,  that's all I remember but the car was upside down'
'Your car?' The officer asks. I nod. 'Is that all you remember?'
'Yes' I nod.
'I'll call if she remembers anything else' mom says seeing I was getting frustrated.
'Wait so you were already hit and the car hit you again?'
'Yes' I nod 'this wasn't an accident' I state.  He nods and with a few more words,  he leaves.
'We need to find this bastard before the cops do' dad growls. Tyler was here and so was Butch.
'Amen to that' Tyler says.
Holly ends up taking me shopping g the following day and buys me new clothes to take to college.
I thanked her and before I knew it,  I had to go to school for exams.
Turns out the plates were stolen and they haven't been able to find a blue forward drive that matches the discription but honestly,  I didnt expect them to.