Chapter Six: Unexpected Encounter

Finally the moment y'all have been waiting for! Time for Luigi and (Y/n)'s first greeting to shine!!

I've also gone over the poll and have decided what I'm gonna do!

......

WE'RE DOING ALL OF THEM BOIII (except F cuz that would take too long)

(Oh, and also, I'm adding a lot more brotherly moments between the bros including memories of their childhood 🥰)

(So in reality I think this would add a whole hour into the movie based on what I have written down in notes for this lmao)

While Mario got to hop around on giant mushrooms in a place full of sunshine and rainbows, Luigi unluckily had to face the opposite...

In a dark spooky forest, where lava pools and old oak trees were scattered, Luigi ended up in what Toad had called The Dark Lands. Presumably also known as Bowser's Woods.

Luigi sat up, groaning and holding his head in pain. Unlike Mario, who landed into bouncy mushrooms, Luigi had been blasted out of the green pipe and rolled across the hard ground, knocking humself into an old tree roughly.

Catching himself up with what had just happened, Luigi worriedly peeked around the woods he was in worriedly, picking up his hat and placing it onto his head with shaky hands. Nobody was there to tell him to not be afraid or if everything was gonna be okay, which made Luigi full on scared the moment he stood up.

He walked over and picked up the tool box, which was surprisingly still with him, as well as the flashlight. At least he had some useful tools on hand now. Could be worse.

Luigi quickly flicked the flashlight on and carefully looked around in worry. He felt as if this place was haunted. Maybe that was the reason he got sucked away to this place in the first place? He was surely going to die if he didn't seek help.
"M-Mario...? Mario!...where are you...?" Luigi asked, hoping his brother was around somewhere. Unfortunately, he wasn't.

Luigi was alone and on his own.

Just then, Luigi got his arm stuck on a tree branch. He tried yanking himself off of it but it refused. Trying again more roughly, Luigi suddenly snapped himself from the branch, ripping a part of sleeve as he did so.

The force of his pull made Luigi panic as he almost fell into a small river of lava ahead of him. This place only made him panic more the longer he stayed. He had to find a way out of these woods soon.

Luckily, he stepped on a stone in the lava and made it back to safety, backing himself up into another tree for support.
When he turned around, however, the first thing he saw were a bunch of eyes inside the tree hole, presumably a bats nest. Luigi screamed in terror s the bats flew out angrily. The green-clad man was just lucky they didn't start attacking him right then and there. They just flew off and far away from him.

Sighing in relief, Luigi found out his light has turned off as he had freaked out over the bats. Going without a light in this place would only scare him more. It was to tje point Luigi had to shake the light in order for it to turn back on. He then moved on cautiously, afraid of what he might find next. Hopefully not ghosts.

Luigi ventured on deeper through the woods in slight fear. He was still trying to keep himself calm but the longer he was without his brother, the worse his fear became. His legs became wobbly as he continued sneakigg through the woods, hoping not to be seen by anything dangerous. there could just be nothing at all, but Luigi was still unsure of that.
He became more scared once he started hearing rustling and snapping noises all around him. Could it just be another wild animal? Some of Luigi said yes but most of him said it was something else so he tried to stay cautious of his surroundings.