Chapter Nine: No Longer Safe

This is also kind of a short chapter but I guess it is what it is I suppose. (Proofreading? Never heard of it :/)

Btw, requests are now officially open for what I spoke about in the last chapter! :D

While Mario was training that same night, Bowser's Kingdom ship was still cruising toward its destination at full speed...

well as fast as the giant ship could go anyway...

Inside the fiery, booming, reins of the ship, Bowser's army, which consisted of Koopas, Goombas, Bob-Ombs, Shy Guys, and more, could be seen having an awesome party with insanely loud rock music in the background. The rave went on as everyone went nuts in celebration.

They danced, tormented each other, and all the evil things...well...their kind...would do. One of the Bob-Ombs even got accidentally set off as it ran for its short-spanned life and blew up.

A large herd from the army could be seen jumping up and down, partying while listening to the Rockstar Koopas that were on stage rocking out with their instruments.
While all of this happened, Bowser and Kamek could be seen at the throne, watching this with pride. Kamek was swaying around dancing, trying to gesture to his boss to join in as the big turtle-like monster stood up. Bowser has an announcement to make in the middle of this ruckus. Everything was going perfectly.

"MY ARMY!!"

Everyone seemed to slightly calm down enough to where they could hear Bowser as the music continued playing. They had victoriously stolen the star and were now anxious and excited to hear what the plan was next. They just wanted to blow things up already.
"Koopas! Goombas!" Bowser called to his Koopas and Goombas as they shouted aloud in response.

"Whatever those things are!"

Bowser couldn't exactly remember what Spinies were as he pointed at them, which made two of them stop waddling and look down in sadness. Bowser continued his speech.
"After years of searching for the Super Star, it is finally ours!!" Bowser chuckled mischievously as his army cheered back in response. It had taken them FOREVER to find the sacred star and now that they had it, they could finally move on to Phase 2...whatever it was anyway...
"I am the most POWERFUL turtle in the world!!!" Bowser continued shouting out loud and his crew continued cheering the more he boasted about himself. Bowser clenched his fists in excitement, explaining the next step of their plan.
"Soon, we will arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom!!" Bowser told them and they all cheered back, ready to fight in this upcoming war of theirs. They were all expecting to arrive and just start destroying everything. 

Bowser...well...he had a different perspective...

"Where after YEARS of being SWORN ENEMIES, I will ask their princess to marry me in a fairy-tale WEDDING!!" The cheering and shouting suddenly came to a stop after that was said. It was to the point where even the monsters playing the music stopped in confusion. Marry their princess? Didn't he literally just say they were sworn enemies?
One of the Koopas tried to slightly cheer, still bamboozled about Bowser's plan.

"Did he say marry the princess?..."

"Doesn't she hate you?..."

There was a moment of silence within the crowd as Bowser paused himself, forgetting that he hadn't told his army about marrying Princess Peach. He understood their confusion and sighed in annoyance.
"Of course, she hates me!!" He suddenly put his big clawed hands over his heart in a lovestruck way. He indeed had a crush on Peach.
"But that only makes me love her all the more..." Even just thinking about the princess made him blush and uncontrollably smile.
"Her heart-shaped bangs...the way she floats in the breeze...her immovable tiara..." Bowser almost lost himself just thinking about the glorious woman of his dreams. He came back to the present suddenly and looked back at the Super Star behind him. He was hoping the Super Star would convince Peach that he was worthy of marrying.