He didn't show up...?

Ishikaa's POV :

We reached the PUB and saw it was still 7:45 and thought of sitting at another table. Not in the one we booked. As we know the staff there it was easy for us to get a table without reservation. We have been waiting for Mr. Harsh for the past hour.

It's almost 8:45 and he didn't show up. Now my patience is gone. I thought I would reject the person saying he didn't even meet me. And soon we started drinking. I'm very happy and started drinking like a maniac.

Slowly for the lights and music my head started spinning and I lost my senses to 50% and started dancing. With all the worries of life packed in deeper layers of my heart I am now free from the shackles of the world. It's the only thought I got and started dancing like no one is watching me.

Harsh's POV:

"What happened?", I asked Arun.

He started walking. I followed him. After some time he started speaking.

"Raghav uncle met with an accident and his daughter called me. He is admitted to the citizen's hospital." We sat in the car and he started driving.

"Raghav uncle works in your office right. What happened to him?"

"I don't know how the accident happened. His daughter is studying in college. There is no one for them. Take my phone and call Dr.Sashi.

I did as he said and put the phone on speaker to let Arun speak