My Miracle

Shivani is at Geetha's place as promised. They are waiting for Raqesh to come. After half an hour the car arrived and they saw both Raq and Dev sitting in the car. Both Shivani and Dev are confused as they are not expecting them to be there. Geetha and Shivani hopped in the back seat of the car and the drive started to the airport.

"I thought it's only three of us.", Shivani asked Geetha in a whisper. But it is loud enough for everyone to hear as the FM also halted at the same time.

"I thought it too.", Dev said eying Raq.

"Didn't I say that it's 4 of us? I might've forgotten. Chill.", Raq shrugged and concentrated back on the road.

Soon they checked in and boarded the plane. Geetha wants a window seat and Raq beside her. With no option left Shivani and Dev sat together. It is a 3-hour flight. Both of them sat and started reading available magazines. He is reading some medicine-related magazines.

"Are you a doctor?", asked Shivani.

"Yes. A neurosurgeon.", Dev said.

"That's so cool."

"It is.", Dev said and concentrated back on my magazine.

"What is your genre?", Dev asked after some time.

"Investigative crime.", she said with a smile.

"Interesting. Tell me more.", Dev asked out of curiosity.

She said everything about her work. The novel she has written and the articles she is currently working on. Her job sounds more meaningful than his.

Soon they landed and took a taxi to the resort. Raq already made all the arrangements. He books a single-suite room.

"Only one room?", Dev asked.

"Yes. What were you thinking? That I booked 4 rooms for 4 of us?", Raq said, and they started getting comfortable in the room.

After setting everything they went to see around the resort.
The resort provides various games and fun activities for couples. Many other interesting activities like treasure hunt.

They all went back to the room and slept with Geetha and Shivani on the bed and Dev and Raq on the floor over the mattresses.

"You could've taken at least two rooms. One for them and one for us.", Dev said with irritation.

Raq smiled and said, "We are close friends right."

Dev rolled his eyes and went to sleep. They woke up the next day and went to roam around the place. They are mesmerized by the beauty of the hills. Shivani enjoyed the most among them.

Later while they are going back to the resort Geetha and Raq are crossing their limit of PDA. Raq couldn't keep his hands to himself. When they entered the room Raq said to Dev and Shivani, "Why don't you guys attend the bonfire today? After that take any other room and sleep in that. Okay?"

"That's a good idea. We will go. Ask Geetha to come fast and we'll go together.", saying this, Dev sat on the couch.

Raq hit his head with his hand as saw Shivani trying to control her laugh.

"Bro please understand. I want to spend some time with my fiancee. Did you get it?", Raq said with pleasing eyes.

Dev is confused but soon realizes what Raq is asking and agrees with a smile.

"Let's go.", Dev said to Shivani.

She nodded her head and they came out of the room. Soon they looked at each other and burst out laughing.