I'll Never Let You Cry

Pavan's POV :

Sameerana. The only thing that is running inside my head from the time I saw her. Her name, her presence of mind, her smartness. Ugh..... I don't know a name can be so addicting.

We reached our house and stepped in. All the arrangements are being made by the organizers. Sagar is home and he wishes Mom. We entered the living room and Mom stood in front of Sameerana.

"Samee. Come let's get ready.", Mom said but Sameerana was not looking comfortable with it.

"It's okay Aunty. I'm fine with this dress.", she said with a nervous smile.

"Your dress is absolutely fine. But I want you to change into some party clothes. It's okay if you don't want to listen to me.", my mom started her melodrama. Sameerana immediately said she would get ready. She thought she was hurting my mom.

They both went into Mom's room.

"We should get ready Bro.", Sagara said and we both went to his room.

We are out in our party outfits. It was 7:00 p.m. Sagar came to me.

"Did you send a car to the airport? Sneha Aunty landed.", he said.

"I've sent a car and you please don't stress. Okay?", I cooled him down. Mom's birthday is the only day Sagar gets tensed.

"Has the cake arrived?", I asked him but he was looking at the stairs without blinking.

I followed his gaze and saw Mom descending the stairs in a blue color saree. Along with her, there is Sameerana in a freaking Yellow color dress. I don't know what that dress is called. But I'm out of words just by looking at her.

They both descended the stairs and stood in front of us

"You are as always gorgeous Mom and I must say Sam is looking beautiful too. Isn't she Pavan?", he said looking at me.

I couldn't form a sentence so I just smiled and nodded my head. Sagar and Mom left to receive guests and we are left alone in the living room.

We were just looking at each other for some time.

"Shall we go outside?", she asked.

I can just stay like this looking at you for the rest of my life. "Yes. After you.", I said and followed her out.

Mom cut the cake and the party was almost done. I always tried to be around Sameerana. She enjoyed herself in the party. Sagar gave her company for some time and then Mom followed by Dad. Finally, we both were sitting together. It's almost 10:00 p.m.

"Samee.", Dad called, and we turned towards him.

"Why don't you just stay here tonight? It's already late.", he said. I'm super happy and saw Sameerana. But she is not happy. She put on a tensed face.