You don't need to

Megha's POV :

I've been looking at the ring on my finger for two days continuously. Yes, No extra points to guess the right answer. I'm engaged to Mr.Sagar. I listened to the first song he wrote. It is about a boy waiting for his love. I don't know but every word sounded so melodious. We met twice after our first meeting and became good friends. Though he proposed to me indirectly, none of us brought up the topic in our conversations. I'm thankful for that.

Mamta Maa is now my second mother. She is the sweetest. Samee is now my second sister. I want to call her Akka but she strictly opposed it. Pavan is now the brother figure I always wanted. I can't wait to go and live with all of them. Right now I'm getting ready to meet Sagar. He wanted to show his office to me. 

POV ends.

Sagar's POV :

The feeling of being in love is strange and so beautiful. Sagar is the final destination of Megha. But ironically I feel my feet and the world stop whenever I see her. Megha loves food. Numbers are her second priority. She literally lives to eat. It is food that matters. Good or bad.

Swathi doesn't leave a chance to embarrass her sister in front of me. I got to know that she is a very naughty kid. Varun uncle loves her a lot. He liked my lyrics when I said they were mine. I wish she listened to my songs too. But I know music doesn't fascinate her. Duh. I entered my office and went through the files. I have an assignment for a duet song. I am working on it right now. I wrote the first three lines. 

                            A MANTRAM VESINDHOOOOO  NADICHE VENNELAAAA.......

                           KANNULLOOO KALUVALLEE PUCHINDHOO KALA....

                           ANAADU A KATHALU EE VISHAYAM THELUPALAA....

                          THANA BOMMEEE MOTHANGAA NAA PRANAM VELUPALA....

                          THELE MANCHULA THAAKINDHILAAA CHIRUGAALILAA VEECHINDHILA....

I am brainstorming for the next line. It's been fifteen minutes but I couldn't get one. Suddenly the door burst open. And there comes what is needed right now my lifeline and line for this song. 

                         BEEDAINA NAA RAAGAALATHOOO THANA PAATALE PAADINDHILAA....

"Are you flirting with me, Mr.Sagar?", She asked narrowing her eyes.

"If it's working, then why not?", I said standing from my seat.

I side-hugged her and started to show around my office. She is an easy-going girl. She immediately got comfortable with the people in my office. Later we shopped a few things and reached a restaurant to have Lunch. We ordered our food and Megha's phone rang. It was her Father. She took the call.

"What happened?", I asked when she smiled.

"Nothing. Dad's just worried where I am.", she said and I smiled. Megha's equation with her dad is very natural and lovely. Varun uncle loves her deeply and even Swathi says this.

"He is a protective father.", I said. 

"Yeah. Gosh. I'm gonna miss them.", she said looking a little sad. She has to leave them after marriage. It will not be the same as before for them. They will feel alone.

Whoever has written this unsaid rule of a Girl leaving her home after marriage surely might not had a daughter. If he does he wouldn't have written this.