Clones

I observed the windows and tried activating and deactivating it. I found that I had to only move the chakra in my body while thinking "status window" for it to appear. I wanted to use the points but I decided to first understand how the system really works before making any decision.

On the way back to the orphanage, I activated the window and sure enough,
nobody could see it; whether it be Hyugas or Uchihas and it was a bit translucent while I was walking.

The next day at the library I was reading the last book in the history section when a piece of paper fell out in between the pages. I checked it out and in an instant, I was the happiest person in the entire world!!! I think the god of luck must be watching over me cause I found the jutsu I just needed. It was the SHADOW CLONE jutsu!!!!! OH KAMI, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Discretely, I put the paper in my pocket and went about my business as if I wasn't this close to kneeling down and bowing in the middle of the library. If I could do this jutsu, my life would be so much more easier!

Afternoon in the forest bear the island

I have been trying to perform the jutsu for nearly 1 hour but nothing happened. I was starting to give up. Maybe my body can't contain chakra after all T_T. But then, I remembered that in a naruto website back on earth, they mentioned how you had to feel the chakra in your hands when doing the signs for it to work or something like that. I tried again using this method and there was a poof of smoke! Once the smoke disappeared, a clone stood in front of me but it didn't look like me - it didn't even look human for that matter. I dispelled it and tried again.

It was my 8th try when I got a warning notification saying my chakra level/MP level is too low. And true enough my MP was 2/10 with HP being 80/200.

Sighing, I chose to meditate and do my workout for now since the jutsu was just not working. After 2 hours, my MP was full again, I tried the jutsu again and this time it was starting to look like me!

Finally in my 4th try, It was REALLY me! It even had a bandage on its left eye and the other bruise I had. I pushed her to see if it would disappear and nothing happened. I told her? Uhmm it? ???

"How should I refer to you? her? or it?"

Clone: "Master can call me however she wants, I was merely created to serve you."

"Umm...Ok...Then, uh... go to the library and read a fantasy/romantic book. Once it's close to 6 p.m come back we'll see if I really get the memories as in the anime"

C: "Understood, Master", it bowed before going away

It's so weird seeing a doppelganger though. Anyway, I went back to my meditation and training, and I noticed that even after 2 hours, my MP remained stuck on 7/10. Hmm,... I guess it's because of the clone.

While I was meditating, I heard something approaching so I quickly hid but it was only my clone.

C: " I'm done reading master. I read 2 fantasy books."

I nodded and asked her to dispel. I was prepared for a headache or something but... nothing happened. How Come? I tried looking for any new memories of books or anything but I didn't find anything. *sigh* guess it can't be that easy

I changed my bandages and it was slowly healing. This will definitely leave a scar. In bed I kept thinking about what could have gone wrong with the clone but I really have no idea.

1 week later - On island After exercise - 4 a.m

I was meditating when I heard a notification. It was a 1 week sales for the products in both shops. I was going to close the window since I don't have enough point to buy anything right now but my instinct was telling me to check it out. I checked the jutsu shop first and only the Shadow clone jutsu was unlock after all it's the only one that I know. I was about to swipe to the Material Shop when I noticed a red dot on the clone jutsu.

Clone Jutsu(⭐)
Shadow Clone - Cost: 3 MP
Blood Clone - Locked (Unlock for 5 points)

I thought about it for some time and after many pros and cons I bought it. Contrary to how long I took to learn the Shadow clone, I instantly understood how to do the Blood clone and the handsigns to use. And once my headache stopped, I performed the blood clone jutsu and did it correctly on the first try! ^_^

I told the new clone to do the same test and to come back here at around 10 a.m. She nodded and went away while I returned to the orphanage.

I checked the jutsu window and shop for things that I needed and could buy right now. I knew I needed a transformation jutsu and some chackra elemental paper test. The transformation jutsu was a 1 -star as well so it only cost 5 point but the chakra paper was more expensive, about 15 points. The clone jutsu also upgraded it was now a 2 - star and I reached 50% for level 1.

10 a.m On the island

I was meditating when I sensed my clone approaching. She bowed on one knee in front of me and told me that she read the books. I nodded and she dispelled. Suddenly I got a massive head ache and I got the memories. It's a good thing I was alone on the island as I did some maniacal laugh; like one of those psychos since I was too excited that it worked. It was strange though I felt like I was watching those memories like some kind of movie instead of having...live it?

Well ok! now that I can use clones things will be more easier! Should I buy the transformation as well... the chakra paper is not necessary right now since my chakra level is far too low. ....

And just like that I now have 2 jutsus. I tried the transformation jutsu and it only took 2 MP. I transformed into Naruto and I really looked like him!!!! I meditated for some time to recover the MP then I created a Blood clone and asked her to do the transformation jutsu.

Sure enough it worked but it used up 7 MP out of my 10. I thought for some time and invest some points in chakra. My MP was now 13/20, I added 4 points in Endurance, 2 in Sense and 1 in Speed. I felt something weird go around my body once I was done due to the sudden power increase but it quickly disappeared.

~~~ That's it guys!!!