Armless

6 months later ~ 6th April year 14

3rd POV

The village had recovered from that incident. There were at least 200 deaths both shinobis and villagers among them was the 3rd Hokage and Iruka. Minato organised a big funeral and only the clan elders knew that the fox was sealed inside Naruto and him. The village was slowly being reconstructed and Danzo tried to spread rumors about the fox but Minato had a 'talk' with him and he stopped.

Speaking of the fox, Minato met him in the mindscape and Kurama explained how he didn't plan on attacking the village and that he was controlled by the sharingan and the assailant was most likely Madara Uchiha.

Kushina was now better albeit a bit weaker since she no longer had Kurama but her anger punched still hurts like hell. She visits Sora with baby Naruto nearly everyday. She felt really guilty and so did Minato. The 3 Anbus who knew about Sora's situation were kept in her hospital room on guard duty.

Sora POV

Sora POV

Eh~.... Nope I'm not going to open my eyes this time. What if I see one more indecent scene! My poor pure eyes T_T

I sensed around and it looks like only an Anbu was here.

"Yamato, what's up!"

I think I surprised him caused he jumped out of his skin.

"Ōkami. You're awake! We thought you wouldn't-"

"Yeah yeah that's what they all say~"

"So what happened while I was in coma? How's the Hokage? I hope he didn't make you suffer for the order." I knew how bad Minato could hold a grudge sometimes.

"... The Hokage is currently sleeping. He comes here every morning before going to work. Well he didn't make us suffer per se~ but we were put to guard you and had to complete a bunch of D-missions and had to spar against him. More like he beat us up.", he muttered the last part.

"Hehe~"

"Should I summon the Hokage?"

"No you told me he will come in morning right.. Let's just wait for him. I'll prank him a bit."

He told me a bit about what happened around the village until I felt Minato's chakra close. I hid my chakra and told Yamato to go away. Minato entered and I felt him holding my hand.

Minato POV

"When will you wake up Sora-chan... ", he said sighing.

"Mi... Na... To...?"

Sora POV

I bit my tongue to act as though I was throwing up blood.

"Sora!!! You're awake!!"