Level Up

Island

I am currently sitting in front of a chakra book regretting my life's decision. Should I open them now?... 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞. Yes thank you I also noticed that. I eyerolled myself internally. It's a good thing no one is here or I'll be sent directly to the Yamanaka clan if they see me having real conversations with myself. 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!!! Ugh! Just shut up!

After my internal fight and debate, the internal jury voted to doing this crazy plan. I sat in lotus position and I am going to open a total of 124 chakra points. I had this plan for sometimes now but wasn't sure when to do it. Well, what better date than before my Anbu debut; IF I'm accepted. I mean I did fulfill the requirements albeit barely; BUT I'm still a child! My body isn't developed enough to fight against 3 grown ass adults not to mention JONINS.

Anyway I start to open them and this time it hurts less but it's taking more time to open a single chakra point.

Three days later

I only had 4 chakra points left to open now. I have stayed in this position for 3 WHOLE DAYS! WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING. Well with chakra, you don't exactly need to eat everyday but still! Not to mention I stink as bad as a skunk right now!

By night time, I only had 2 left, I opened the one at the top of my head first then the one in my heart. It was more quicker than I had thought. I didn't feel any pain. I was prepared to suffer like the first time but I guess it only happened because it was the first time.

Ten seconds later~

Ugh!!! My head! I felt as if my blood was boiling under my skin. It's like I could literally feel it flowing through my veins. I tried to drag my tired body to the river to cool it down but as I was about to reach, I passed out. AGAIN! Typical~~

Friday - Fifth day

𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. Ugh, I can't deal with you as soon as I wake up!! I checked my status window and grinned; I can't believe I succeeded. I took a long cool bath in the small lake on the island and ate a bunch of food while thinking of a plan. It seems like the pain this time was because my body had to forcefully grow up; meaning well I was out, my bones and muscles had to grow in 1 day. I'm guessing the system helped with that and thank God I fainted; I don't think I could have handle the pain. Right now I looked like a 10 year old kid; I lost all my baby fat and I don't know how but I looked even more beautiful. Before I was what you could say... cute? I created some blood clones to train in my new body while I did some system shopping.

Shop Points: 10,000 (My blood clones were working hard and I send some shadow clones here and there to do some errands for additional money)

I opened the shop windows and first I bought a chakra paper. I test my affinity and the paper split in 5. Must be because of the system since I can buy anything I can use any elements. But then again, it seems that my lightning, fire and wind chakras are more dominant than earth and water. Hmm... I bought basic jutsu levels for all elements and a summoning contract. The issue with the summon though is that a minimum of 1000 MP is needed for the first time summoning and the system didn't specify for which animal it was. But then again, the system is personalized to adapt to my needs so whatever it is it will be good for me. After all of this I had about 1000 points left.