Karin

2 days later

Everyone as in the gang, sannins, Kakashi and Namikazes, were having a last get together before they each went to train separately this 1 month.

"Heyya Kids and old people!", I joined them.

"Shisui come here, I can hear you drooling from all the way there.", Itachi had threatened him to watch over Sasuke ever since he got the hickey. Itachi would have done it himself had he not have all these clan works to do. Btw, he was really doing a good work as the clan leader. The Uchiha compound was livelier than ever and the Uchiha prejudice was slowly disappearing within the younger generation.

"Shisui-nii?", asked Sasuke weirdly

"Present! Man thanks for that Sora. I was about to send Kuro to steal some food."

"Yeah yeah, Hey Naruto!", he flickered in front of me.

"Sora-nii! I was looking all over for you!"

"So? Did you succeed?", I whispered to him.

He punched his chest proudly, "Of course dattebayo! It wasn't even that hard she was already unconscious!"

I hadn't taken into consideration that Naruto didn't have the ability to whisper and everyone was looking at us.

"Sora-chan, what did you make my son do AGAIN!", said Kushina, hair flying.

"Hey wait! It was really not dangerous this time! It is merely a scroll, isn't that right Naruto!", I defended myself while Kushina slowly approached me.

"Yes kaa-san, it wasn't dangerous mission."

"Mission?", asked Minato intrigued.

Wow Naruto thank you again. Now I'm screwed.

"What mission? I don't remember approving any mission for team 7.", he too approached leaking a red chakra.

"Nor do I remember that we had any pending mission.", Kakashi closed his book interested.

I sighed seeing no way out; then again it does concern them.

"Naruto I'll have another lesson to teach you once this month is over. It's called Whispering!", He shuddered trying to defend himself.

"Anyway, give it.", I took the scroll, laid it on the ground and unsealed it.

"Eh... It's been some times since I last saw this scroll.", muttered Minato to himself.

"Sora. Have you finally become a pedophile.", shouted Shisui and I sent multiple kunais at him.

"Who is that brat, Sora-kid?", asked Jiraiya.

"Hmm it's better if she explain everything herself.", I gave her a pill and 5 minutes later she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ugh.. Where am I...", she slowly sits up, disoriented and once she fully opened her eyes and noticed her surroundings, she tried to flee.

I quickly held her arm," Ok stop. We're not gonna hurt you. I don't know if you remember but this kid was the one who saved you in the forest.", she looked at Naruto while trying to remember but obviously couldn't by her face expression.

"Looks like you don't. But you do realize that your teammates left you half dead. It's thanks to us that you're still alive. I brought you here to reunite you with your family of some sort.", Seriously I don't know how to do this. I have not been gifted with the Talk no Jutsu! Can't you just explain them your situation T_T