Reunion

Next day

Around 6 a.m, Sora entered the Namikazes household, for some food since she couldn't be bothered to buy/prepare some. She sat down and ate in silence while slowly organizing all the information her clones sent.

While in comma

The many kids and refugees from the war, all had their abilities analysed and were separated into the different clans who wished to adopt them. If they were a family, they were given a house in the residential area. The sannins have taken some kids under their wings as well, among the refugees was Shizune. Looks like plot power since Tsunade hasn't left yet. Some of the kids were quite powerful and were automatically promoted to genin or chunin. Four of them had the wood jutsu.

The clone Obito was erased when Zetsu was trying to operate on him, in Tanigakure. He didn't gather much information. The clone with Pain was still alive but it seems Nagato is still trying to unify Amegakure and hasn't yet fallen in the abyss of insanity. Orochimaru is somewhere in Yugagakure doing god knows what.

Itachi was still at the academy, though Fugaku trained him everyday. He meets with Izumi sometimes. Miku and the others have returned to the village 2 weeks ago and successfully completed all of their missions. They had all truly become stronger with Gai and Anko being promoted to Jonin. Kakashi has mastered all the C-rank jutsus from the book Sora had given him while Shisui has also became more proficient in using his mangekyou sharingan though Miku prevented him from using it too much. Shisui helped Kakashi with his sharingan training and the 2 have now grown closer; they had some type of brothership going on. Gai created the Gates jutsu and can open up to 2 for now.

Danzo has been pretty quiet, since the council meeting; The only moved he made was trying to recruit Shisui after he returned but Minato had stopped him. After he became more used to the Hokage job, the first thing he did was create new rules; apparently he was still very angry about the things Hiruzen did. The rules were put in place mainly for the new kids born after the war or those not scarred by the war. Some of the rules are - All children, even civilians, need to attend the academy from 5 to 11 so everyone would be at least able to protect themselves from danger. Afterwards, if they are talented, they can choose to follow the ninja path or remain civilians. Future Anbus recruit will need to be genins, having done a required number of missions and be 13+ . Exceptions will be made ONLY if they are EXTREMELY talented. The curriculum of the academy was changed to add medic-nin courses so that those talented could be cultivated from a young age. Tsunade was quite happy to hear that since many good medic-nins had died during the war.

The system has changed its interface and some new skills were added because of the war, while I mastered others.

New Status Window

Name: Sora Suguru (Real name)
Level: 101 (13 %)
Age: 12 years old (32 years old)

HP: 27945/30,000
MP: 1442/1809

Unallocated Points: +
Stats Points: +

Strength: 148
Stamina/Endurance: 184
Intelligence: 150
Flexibility/Dexterity: 96
Speed/Agility: 163
Sense: 157
Chakra: 1809

Skills: 13

Active Skills

Clone Jutsu(🌟)
Weaponjutsu(🌟)
Substitution Jutsu(🌟)
Fuinjutsu(🌟)
Genjutsu(🌟)
Mind-control jutsu (🌟)

Transformation Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐)
- People: level 10/10 (1 MP)
- Animal: level 10/10 (3 MP)
- Gender: level 3/10 (100 MP)

Shunshin/Body Flicker (🌟⭐)
- mastered any distance 🌟
- elemental: level 4/10 (10 x distance MP)