Hokage

15th January year 3

I am currently on my way to the Hokage's office. Since I'll be 5 this year, I'll be allowed to go to the academy. But I'll need to speed up the process, with the war already happening in Iwagakure. Civilians and children seem to be unaware of what's happening, only chunins and above.

Kakashi was currently out on a mission with Minato and the others. We don't spar this often now but I still meet up with him at his house whenever he's here and I keep Sakumo company and practice with him. Sakumo is developing this depress air around him whenever Kakashi's absent. I am trying to change his mind in a roundabout way but I know in my gut it won't work. Whenever I go with him in town he gets all these glares from everyone; especially civilians like they understand how the shinobi world works. Whenever I feel their glare I release my K.I and they freeze; Sakumo has to calm me down. His eyes look like he has already given up, the only times there's some form of light in them is when we spar or whenever Kakashi's around.

I reached the Hokage's office pretty quickly. I didn't want to shunshined as I had to still think of what to tell him. I asked the secretary for a meeting and 30 minutes later I was allowed inside.

I bowed a bit. "Hello Hokage-sama " I didn't want to be treated like a child so I let down my childish mask. I now had a cold calculated gaze and a cold aura around me. Quite different from the bubbly aura I use around the kids.

He smiled at me with his 'grandfather's smile' and told me to sit down; but you could see he was quite surprise that a kid could give off this presence.

"Can I speak with you in private please?", I said glancing around.

H:"Uh... But we are alone right now child"

"No sir, you and me both know; please ask your anbus to go, I won't harm you I just want to speak of some private matters.", I sincerely said.

He observed me a few minutes and signaled for them to go. I did some shadow clones and told them to put a silencing seal around the room. Hiruzen was shocked to see such a young child be able to do shadow clones, let alone seals. He knew I couldn't have bought them as the only people who had these seals were Minato and the ones that the Uzumakis sell to the Hokage's office directly. Ushiogakure has already fallen around the time Kakashi was born but the Uzumakis were not all killed. The survivors spread across the five great continents.

From what my spy told me, Minato seems to be close to the Hokage and regards him as a father figure. So he knew that Minato couldn't have taught me. He looked at me with an indifferent, serious expression but his eyes looked intriguing.

"Let me introduce myself again. I'm Suguru Sora, 5 years old this year and an orphan. I would like to skip the academy and form part of the anbu. I am aware that I am young but with my skills I am sure I could help especially with the war in Iwagakure."

I continued and told him a bunch of things as to why I could skip and some information that my spies have collected. But he was still against it.

"Please let me at least try the exams and test my abilities, before you make a decision."

H: "You don't understand child, you may be strong and mature but the academy is an essential part. It will help you make friends and learn about team work,*blah blah blah* "

We discussed more, with me practically down on my knees begging him. I really thought this would be easier. I guess he hasn't become trash yet.

He stared straight at my eyes, trying to find... something? before sighing; "Very well I'll let you fight my closest Anbus, if you succeed in leaving so much as a scratch on them I'll consider your request. Come along."

We went through some hallway, to some kind of secret passage until we reached a large training ground with living quarters. It seems that's where some Anbus live. He led me to a classroom, and gave me 5 exam papers - Academy, Gennin, Chunin, Jonin and Anbu. He told me to come outside once I was done with all of them and I had 5 hours to complete everything.

I took about 3 hours to complete everything. Academy one was very easy it seems to be about primary level on Earth. Gennin and Chunnin were Middle and High School, they were ok I could answer all of them. But Jonin was a bit more difficult it was university level. I think there could be some mistakes but I'll still get above 90 if we were on Earth. Anbu though was much more difficult than what I had thought. If I had to guess it could be PhD level. I most likely only got half right.

I sensed Hiruzen's chakra and shunshined in front of him. He was surprised to see me back so soon with the papers. From his gaze, he really thought I couldn't do it. Well, I thought I would be done in at least 2 hours but it seems that I had underestimate their education. He gave the papers to an Anbu with a crow mask and told him to give these to Shikaku.

"Hebi, Kitsune and Kuma! I want you to fight against Sora-kun here and don't hold back! "

"Yes Hokage-sama! "
(A/N: if it's centered, then it's a bunch of people talking together)

H: "Well go on, if you succeed in leaving a scratch on all of them, I'll consider your request. Don't hold back or else you could die. If I feel the match is going too far and your life is at risk I'll stop it and you'll need to go to the academy like everyone else."

I nodded and got ready in front of the 3. I decided to start with Kenjutsu and keep sharingan as a trump card. I removed my 2 short swords from my wrist seal and got in position. (A/N: Image below are all the swords she bought from the Shop. With her being ambidextrous, she could use both swords having equal power. Choose a pair)

 Choose a pair)

"Ready... Start!"

2 of them disappeared and appeared in front of me along with shirukens coated in chakra. I flicked away from the 2 and parried the shirukens. I threw some kunais and senbons covered in poisons. Since the seal was on my wrist, I could easily exchange my weapons with another one. I tried sensing for the 3rd person's chakra when the earth moved underneath me. I jumped and came face to face with a fireball. I substitute myself with a clone which I had created at the start. It was in charge of putting traps, gravity, paralysis and other seals around the training ground. I felt that Hebi was close to me and quickly moved to a gravity seal which he activated. The other 2 appeared just when I was about to scratch him. It seems that Kuma knew Fuinjutsu as after 15 minutes, Hebi appeared again.

One hour had passed and I still couldn't put a scratch on them. I only had about 45 MP left and that's thanks to some blood clones who dispelled; they only had to meditate on the island and dispel when I needed chakra. My HP kept on decreasing as I was littered with cuts, and had to have 2 broken ribs from what I could quickly tell

This was a really bad idea!