Akatsuki

Heyyyaaa~~ guyss!!!!

Sorry for late update ▄█▀█●

I had a maths exam this week which I completely fluncked..... T_T (There was not a single number just words!!! Like I was reading an essay or something!!!)

I'm gonna die, once I get my paper back. The only thing comforting is I'm not the only one who struggle; .... So you know~~ better suffer as a group!!

Anyway~~~ Let's get on with it ;)

19th July year 27

It's been one month since Sasuke defected the village; much to everyone's surprise. Yep even Sora's.

One month of multiple people chasing after him, all throughout Konoha's territories and beyond, but the boy couldn't be found.

One month since the og team 7 was temporarily disbanded and Minato was forced to put Sasuke in the bingo book as a missing nin.

Naruto, Itachi, Mikoto and Kakashi were the most affected with his sudden disappearance. They knew he hadn't been kidnapped or killed since a note was found in his apartment saying he left to train and will return once he gets stronger.

Present time - Sora POV

I was currently on my way back from an Anbu mission when I was suddenly hit with an atrocious amount of pain so much so that I couldn't balance myself properly on the tree and fell down.

I couldn't help but scream when I was again hit with the pain. It felt like the time my arm was cut off; but this time 10 times worse. I had to grit my teeth to prevent another scream from escaping before seeing black dots and my world went dark.

Some hours earlier - Konoha - 3rd POV

It was supposed to be a normal resting day for Kakashi and the other Jonin senseis - Gai, Asuma, Kurenai, and Sora(Miku). They were walking by restaurants deciding where to have lunch while Gai annoyed Kakashi for a match with Asuma and Kurenai flirting besides them. Miku suddenly tensed up, sensing a large amount of chakra coming towards the village.

His action didn't go unnoticed by Kakashi who tried to see what 'Sora' was looking at and he too felt it. Malicious chakra! The 2 of them shared a glance and sped towards Konoha's gates surprising their other Jonins friends.

Arriving at the gate which was not guarded - Kotetsu and Izumo were slacking again. There in front of them were 2 black and red clouds claded individuals. Each seeming stronger than  the other.

Haruka Fujimura