Kannabi Bridge

3rd POV

This mission really wasn't supposed to be that difficult and they would have succeed if not for misinformation. What they didn't know was that this is the hideout of some Iwagakure ninjas and zetsu as well as Madara were temporarily there.

Sora who had used half of his chakra to substitute with his spy clone, chose to only observe team Minato for now. He didn't want to stray to far from the original plot for now. Everything happened as in the anime, Minato seperated from them to put bombs at the other side of the bridge while Kakashi and the others took the side closer to the Iwa-nin. Rin was kidnapped, Obito said his famous line;

Kakashi followed him in the end and lost his left eye to a ninja

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kakashi followed him in the end and lost his left eye to a ninja. Obito saved him thus unlocking his 3-tomoe sharingan and killed the other ninjas. The cave then started to give out. With Kakashi losing his left vision, he was too disoriented to evade the boulder and Obito pushed him away. When the boulder was about to crush him, Sora flickered there in time.

Kakashi POV

"No! Obito!!"

Rin and I looked back where Obito once was but there was only dust and I couldn't feel his chakra. No! Obito please! Not you! Once the dust disappear, we ran  trying to find him when suddenly, the big boulder which should have crushed me was sent flying to the other side.

3rd POV

Obito closed his eyes after sending his friends away; he knew he couldn't avoid this. He waited for the overwhelming pain; 1 second, 5 seconds, 10, 30,... He didn't feel anything. He slowly opened his eyes and crouched before him was a Wolf Anbu, holding the boulder on his back. He felt a rush of emotions realizing he will live. Sora was really in a pitiful state under his mask; He was pretty sure he reopened his earlier wounds adding a few more broken bones here and there.

 Sora was really in a pitiful state under his mask; He was pretty sure he reopened his earlier wounds adding a few more broken bones here and there

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He threw the rock away and everyone noticed them. Kakashi and Rin were staring at Sora wondering where he came from and this weird sense of familiarity. Obito suddenly groaned and his teammates ran towards him. Sora observed their talking/scolding/comforting but really he was trying his best not to vomit all the blood he was constantly swallowing back as he knew it would frightened those kids. In his miserable state, he couldn't react fast enough when a tree root attacked the kids and Obito's stomach was pierced as he was fast enough to stand in front of his 2 friends, protecting them.