Kidnapping

28th December year 11 - Sora POV

After that incident I woke up with my senses more acute than ever. I had to get use to them again as a simple whisper felt like a shout at the beginning. Don't get me started on smells! I was really thankful for my mask.

I added some seals to reduce the intensity until I get use to them bit by bit. I also had to add a bunched of new chakra absorption seals all over my body as this stupid egg was eating my chakra as if I was some kind of fast food.

Right now me and some Anbus were sent to find Rin! And recover the kids - Miku, Kakashi and friends who went after her.

It was finally happening. Rin's kidnapping by Iwagakure Ninjas as an attempt to start a new war.

After 2 hours, we reached their hideout. I sensed around and the kids were fighting some ninjas to the left side, while Kakashi and Miku were on the right fighting who seems to be the leader. I told the Anbus to go help on the left since I knew Miku could save Kakashi if necessary.

I walked slowly around their hideout until I reached a clearing where Rin was fighting against some Iwagakure ninjas but she was pitifully losing. I shunshined and instantly killed them. I turned to look at Rin and she was not good. There were cuts all around her and she had a big gash on one side. She looked at me and once she noticed I was a konoha Anbu, she fell down from relief.

I caught her and gently laid her on my lap. I may not have interacted with her as much as Miku, but I knew she didn't deserve to die.

right side - Rin

right side - Rin

"I didn't tell them anything. They did torture me but I didn't spill any secrets. But they-... They sealed the 3-tailed beast inside me."

She coughed out some blood and averted her eyes.

"I don't wish to live like a Jinchuriki. I know Kushina-san is one and lives perfectly well. But... I don't think I'm strong enough to withstand the gazes and control it's power. I don't wish to put the village in danger. That's why it's a request of mine..... Please kill me. I am aware you're not to lie but you could just say that you arrived too late."

I looked at her and removed my Ōkami mask. You could see the shock on her face.

"Sor-"

"Do you really wish to die? Even if I could save you? Even if I could remove the tailed beast?"

"...."

"...."

"Yes, I- I wish to see Obito again. I- I never got to tell him how I felt. I would really like to be with him again no matter where he is."

Her voice was cracking at the end.

"But what about Kakashi? You know he won't be able to take you both's death in such a short span of time!"