Changes

One week later - Sora POV

I woke up feeling more refreshed than ever. My clone gave me the memories of what happened while I was out. Hmm... Nothing important. I glanced towards the bed next to me and Kakashi was sleeping peacefully. I noticed he didn't have his mask on and so did I. I created a clone to put his mask on and I wore mine.

About 10 minutes later, Minato appeared with a doctor while I was doing some exercises to wake up my body. Uh oh. The doctor was ready to chew me out. He literally dragged me to the bed and lectured me. Again! It was the same doctor who scolded me last time.

Afterwards, me and Minato had a talk about the "girl issue". I wasn't EXACTLY trying to hide that I was a girl per se. If people knew it was fine. I just lied my way through with some fake ass but believable story and he said he wouldn't tell anyone I was a girl. He would also explain everything to Kushina.

Two days later I was discharged. I reported to the Hokage since he was aware I was in the hospital and at night I stayed by Kakashi's side. A week later, I was returning to Konoha from a mission when Kakashi woke up . He was released the next day and Minato took him to his house; he had already promised not to mention the extent of my injuries to Kakashi. It was not important.

In the afternoon, I was done with my report and flickered towards Kakashi's chakra after a shower.

I stood next to him and held his hand

I stood next to him and held his hand. "You know Kakashi, I'll always be by your side. No matter what.", I squeezed his hand and we stood in front of the grave not saying anything.

We walked towards his house. Once we reached his house, I let go of his hand and watched him enter like I always did whenever he returned home. After what felt like forever, the door closed completely.

Kakashi POV

"Tadaima." The house was so quiet. The only light was from the kitchen which was odd since no one should have been there. I was about to enter when I heard a poof. Seems like Sora left a clone; I mean the house looks far too clean for being abandoned for 2 months. I checked the fridge as I was really hungry; it seems my stomach has finally woken up.

There in the middle of the fridge, was a note and my favorite food. I read the note while the food heats up.