Uchiha Massacre

7th May year 21 - Sora POV

I just reached Konoha's border. I had stopped all contacts with everyone the last 6 months since my spies have been telling me of some Uchihas suspicious activities.

Apparently Danzo has just told Itachi to kill his clan members as they are planning a village war. Itachi being Itachi from the anime planned to do everything to protect the village; though this time the Hokage, Minato, wasn't aware of what was lurking underneath the dark parts of Konoha.

Over the few years, my animal clones and ravens have infiltrated the Root Headquarters and they got enough proof to publicly execute Danzo. I can't wait!!!!. I also faked a few proofs leading to the fact that he killed the Uchihas solely for their eyes and not because of the coup. I know it's a partial lie but the only people who would know of the truth would be me, Itachi, Shisui and Mikoto and each of them can be trusted with this secret.

Me and Runa were hiding underneath the cliff. Shisui and Itachi are having their 'last' conversation when Shisui threw himself off the cliff.

"Kamui!"

"Kamui!"

I let my clone heal him to the extent I could in my dimension. He was completely out cold. Afterwards, I stored him in my space time scroll.

1 week later

Itachi had found his resolve and had unlocked his mangekyou sharingan after seeing Shisui's 'death'. Contrary to the anime, he started with his parents first. They were sitting in the same kneeling position. Itachi killed Fugaku first and he went to kill Mikoto when Sasuke appeared. He put him in his genjutsu and was about to kill his mom when I appeared. I stood in front of Mikoto and blocked his sword.

"Tsukiyomi!"

He didn't have time to react and was trapped. Looks like he didn't expect me to come. I quickly put a sleeping seal on him and left him there. I also stored his sword in my storage. We can't leave proofs behind now, can we.

I moved next to Sasuke and changed the genjutsu a bit. Now he didn't see Itachi killing his whole clan. He only saw a ninja in an Anbu uniform with a blurry face. I didn't change the deaths since I wanted to stay as close to real Sasuke as possible.

Mikoto looked at me while I was doing all of that.

"Sora-chan?...", she appeared confused and relieved at the same time.

"Mikoto-san, don't worry about it. Sleep for a little while. Things maybe different after you wake up but at least you'll be able to see your sons grow up."

And I put a sleeping seal on her.

I created a bunched of clones and called back my Uchiha spy clones. They had made a list of the people who were part of the Coup D'etat and some other trashy Uchihas. We spread out and they first put a sleeping seal on all the innocent ones while killing all the others. I had already asked Miku to place some Silencing and Privacy spells all around their compound.