Ashi or Avneet..??

Hey guy's..!! I'm back with a new short story named "first wife, first love", it's somewhat unique story. It's not taken from any movie, drama or song it's fully my work and imagination and don't copy it without my permission and knowledge.

It will be completed in 4-5 updates and please leave your reviews and opinions.

Thanks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's start..

A 24 year old, hot handsome hunk none other than our hero "The Siddharth Nigam"  is shown getting married with a beautiful village girl named "Ashi Singh". The boy was not looking happy with this wedding but the girl and both their families except two person seemed to be very happy. It's a forced marriage for siddharth just because of his grandfather whose last wish is to get his grandson marry with his friend's granddaughter. Soon the marriage end's and after the vidaai ceremony, Sid's family with the bride goes to their house from village to Mumbai. Ashi was stunned looking at mansion, she was feeling very blessed to get so good looking husband, sweet family and huge lavish life.

They enters inside the home and Sid without saying anything or helping ashi to come out or doing any rituals straight away went to his room making everyone disappointed.

Sm-: dear don't be sad... Just he was feeling tired that's why he left... She explains her while Ashi nods sadly and after sm does her grahpravesh, she enters inside. Vaishu take her to her new room...

Vaishu-: I'll tell to the maid to guide her to her room... She says and goes to her room as she was not in favour of this wedding and she doesn't like ashi. Sm looks towards Reem and gestures her, she nods and takes her to Sid's room.

Abhi-: mom it's oky... Give them time, Sid and vaishu will also accept ashi like Reem did... Ashi will win their hearts... Don't worry...

Sm-: hope so...

Sid's dadu-: and this behaviour from both of them was not expected... Abhi explain Sid, he's behaving very coldly from the day he got engaged with ashi... He orders him while abhi nod's and lefts from there.

*************

In Sid's room,

Reem enters with ashi and seeing ashi in his room boils Sid's blood and he stands up furiously from his place.

Reem-: bhai...

Sid(coldly+angrily)-: shut up and you whatever your name is don't dream of being my wife, you just got married with me because of dadu not anyone else and never ever expect any husband's love or care from me... You're not my responsibility you're just a fucking burden upon me, I just hate you from the core of my heart, so it's better you stay away from me and my everything... You're just a namesake wife and you just got my name and tag of my wife only for few day's... Better be in your limit or I'll make your life a living hell... He says dangerously making both the girl scared and flinch while tears leak from Ashi's eye's seeing hatred for her in him. Sid leaves from there while Reem consoles her and takes ashi to her room and make her sleep in her room only and she too sleeps beside her.

Next morning,

Ashi wakes up early and after getting ready she goes down and takes blessings of everyone and decides to do as Reem told her. Firstly on her mother in law's words she goes in the kitchen for her first rasoi and prepares Sid's favourite kheer and breakfast for everyone with the help of Reem and maids.