Avu agrees for wedding.

(Heyya peeps..!! I'm re-editing the last paragraph because I'm also feeling like that whatever I had written is totally wrong, I'm making some changes but not fully so that atleast it won't be a rape scene and readers too will not feel bad reading it, and I don't wanna show randeep's image as a rapist so I'm making changes, so sorry for the inconvenience dear readers, hope you'll understand.)

Next day, Avu decides to make Sid realise his mistake which he was doing by leaving her. Thinking something, she dials her father no. and calls him to ask for the boy's contact no with whom he had fixed her marriage. He happily gives her, Avu calls on that number and gets happy to know that he's one of her school and college friend "Rohan Mehra". They were classmates, then friends in school and best friends in college. After talking with him for sometime and planning something, she smirks and goes and get ready as she wants to look so hot that everyone's attention should be only and only on her.

Soon she gets ready and goes down only to find Rohan waiting for her. They both side hug eachother and after Avu tells him about the whole matter, he agrees to be a part of her plan. After discussing their plan they both left to club as Avu knows that whatever the matter is Sid will definitely try every possible thing to get rid of ashi.

It was 9:30pm when they both reaches the xyz club. They meet there with jannat and Faisu who were Avu's friends, avu has called them too so that no one gets doubt on them. The atmosphere inside the club was very enthusiastic. Avu's eye's roam all around the club only to find one specific person she was craving to see since morning. Rohan, fainat too was looking for Sid as they both had meet few times in college when Sidneet were in relationship. He spots Sid and signs avu, she looks towards Sid only to find him standing with a drink in his hand, near the bar with randeep, ashi, roshni(time pass of Rd) rits, manjul, bhavin, sameeksha, Jaireem, bhavesh, ashnoor. They goes towards Sid and his friends while rohan puts his hand around Avu's waist.

Sid was looking otherside when he hears her voice and looks towards her from bottom to top who was looking hot as fire. But his eyes stuck on one particular point and his eyes turned red in anger while jaw clenched seeing Rohan's hand around Avu's waist.

 But his eyes stuck on one particular point and his eyes turned red in anger while jaw clenched seeing Rohan's hand around Avu's waist

Avu's outfit.