The sweet proposal.

||•||DOUBLE UPDATE||•||

Sid smiles remembering that beautiful moment and tears come into his eyes remembering that how badly Avu has reacted when he had told her about his marriage, how much broken she was at that time and what foolish step she had taken of going away from Sid's life.

Flashback -:

At Nandra mansion, only sidneet were present in living room and whole mansion as Ad has gone to Canada for business meeting. Sid was sitting on couch brokenly while digging his face in his palms after telling everything to Avu while Avu was sitting on the floor there hurt and broken. Her whole world turns upside down hearing him and the ground slipped under her feet, she had fell on her knees when he had told her while Sid has tried to hold her but she jerked off his hands.

They both were crying badly and bitterly, Sid was crying silently. They both were thinking that how destiny is playing game with them and their unending love for eachother.

After an hour, avu thinking something wipes her tears and gets up from the floor and taking Sid's car's key which was lying on the table she runs outside to his car and in between her hand touches with the vase causing it to fall down and break into pieces like both of their hearts. It gains Sid's attention, he removes his hands from his face and sees Avu going somewhere while running fastly. He tries to stop her but she doesn't stop, he looks at the table where he has kept his car keys but doesn't found it. He runs behind her to outside after wiping his tears to see her starting the car, he calls her name but she doesn't listen so he snatches his bodyguard's car keys from him and goes behind her.

Meanwhile Avu was driving the car recklessly without caring about anything while tears were continuously falling from her eyes. She increases the speed of car more making Sid hell worried for her. He tried to call her but her mobile was coming switch off. He stops his car with a jerk as the traffic light gets red, Sid bangs his hand on the steering will hardly seeing Avu's car crossed the traffic light. And till the time the lights get green, his car which she had taken was no where to be seen. He called his men to trace the car's location through GPS which was done within 10-15 mins.

Sid (shockingly)-: What...?? Are you sure she's there...??

Bodyguards-: yes sir... We're very sure that ma'am is there only... He says while Sid cuts the call and droves off from there to the place where Avu went.

Sid reaches that place and it was none other than his home, nigam mansion. He gets out of the car hurriedly and rush inside only to get shocked seeing his love begging infront of his grandfather and requesting him to cancel this wedding as they both love eachother back to the moon.

Avu(begging+sobbing)-: please don't do this... Please I love Sid very much, I can't live without him... Please... She was continuously begging infront of them but everyone present there was standing silently. Abhinavi was looking at Avu with a helpless look while tears were flowing from vaishu's eye's seeing her sister's worst condition. Reem was looking at her with sympathy while Sid's mother was standing there irritatedly. Sid's dadu was feeling bad for avneet but he can't do anything in it as he was bounded by a promise his late son has made. Sid goes towards her angrily as always he had said her to never ever bend her head down infront of anyone. He holds her arms gently yet firmly and made her stand and drags her from there as he know that no one here is gonna agree to her and accept her as their daughter in law. Abhinavi too goes behind Sidneet.