Death anniversary

Today was Sid's dad's death anniversary. Everyone was busy in the preparation of it while Sid's grandfather was resting in his room. He was sitting on bed and remembering about his son when unknowingly tears comes in his eyes. He wipes it seeing his son's pic when suddenly he starts coughing badly and the frame was about to fall from his hand when someone holds it, saving it from breaking. Sid's grandfather looks up to see the person who save the frame, it was avu. She keeps the frame aside and taking the glass water from side table she gives it to Sid's grandfather and looks at him concernly and rubs his back while he gulps the water and gives her the glass back.

Avu-: Are you oky...?? Should I call someone...?? She asks him nervously.

Sid's dadu-: no... I'm fine... He says while Avu nods and was about to leave when Sid's grandfather stops her. Sit here... He says while Avu nods hesitantly and sits near him. Now tell me truly dear what's the matter...?? I know you from a long time and love you as my own granddaughter, same like Abhi, Sid and Reem... So as much as I know after I told you that Sid's marriage decision with ashi was of Sid's late father and not of anyone else you would have understand and move on maturely respecting his decision but you didn't... Why...?? Avu, child look if Sid's dad wouldn't have promised to them of making Sid and ashi married, I would never had let them marry infact I would have make Sid marry with you and accept your love but beta I can't and you know the reason... I don't know why you married Sid secretly even after I told you everything, I want to know the truth dear because I know you're not one of those who disrespect elders or doesn't obey them... You always respect your elders then why you had gone against everyone, especially your dad... He asks her while Avu looks down fiddling with her fingers.

Avu-: you already know dadajii... I had gone against all of you because I love Sid and I can't live without him... I'm nothing without him... I can't forget him or move on from him even in my dreams also... Dadajii I'll tell you everything, the truth... Actually when you were about to make Sid marry ashi, he married me before his wedding with ashi in both ways traditional with 7 vows, nuptial chain and vermillion infront of God and in legal way in court and I couldn't stop him because I doesn't feel anything wrong in it as we both love eachother and I respect Sid's dad's decision but you all can't destroy his life na by getting him married with a wrong person, even after our beggings you didn't listen to us and got them engaged and fixed their marriage so we were not left with any option that's why we both... And she tells him everything from starting the time when they had started dating and all and whatever ashi did. He was shocked listening it and before he could say something to Avu, Sid calls Avu as the baby was crying. She goes from there after taking dadajii's permission.

*************

In Sidneet's room, Avu enters to find Vaishu, Abhi and Sid in their room while vaishu was rocking the baby calmly and making him sleep. She breaths in relief seeing the baby calm.

Sid-: Where were you Avu...?? You know my champ was crying continuously from so long...

Avu-: Sorry... Woh actually I had went down to see the preparations... She says while Sid nods.

Sidshek were about to go back downstairs when Reem enters.

Reem-: bhabhi... Dadu said to tell you to prepare all the food as it's your father in law's death anniversary and also to get ready quickly and prepare everything sooner and also in a bit large amount... She says shocking all of them while Avu nods thinking something and without even wasting time she directly goes to kitchen before anyone could say something, she starts making all the food as very less time was left for the priest to arrive and the Puja to start.