Broken souls.

At night, Sid calls Avu and she picks it up on one ring only as she was eagerly waiting for his call only.

Sid-: hey babygirl...

Avu-: hii sid... What are you doing..?? Had dinner..??

Sid-: yupp just now and you...

Avu-: yesshhh... I'm missing you...

Sid-: I'm missing you too my angel... Saying this he cuts the call making Avu angry but the next second her anger vanishes as she receives a video call from him.

Avu get's out from the bathtub and goes out in her room and goes infront of the mirror and quickly dry her hairs so that Sid doesn't get to know that she was taking bath at night to relax herself after getting into a heated argument with her dad. This habit of Avu taking a cold shower or bath without seeing the season or time whenever she feels angry, sad or cry to relax herself and her mind annoys and angers Sid a lot and he scolds her a lot for it. She picks it up after drying her hairs a lil only to see Sid frowning.

Sid(suspiciously)-: what were you doing..?? Why you took so long to pick up a call...??

Avu-: woh.. bb.. a... She stammers while Sid raises his eyes. Actually I was setting my hairs and dress properly... I don't want to look like a chudail to you at night... She says with a nervous smile while Sid nod's doubtfully.

Sid-: babygirl... Turn the camera towards mirror... I want to see you fully... He says lovingly while Avu nods.

Avu-: sure... Why not..?? She says and goes infront of the mirror and turns the camera towards mirror as this is not something new which Sid has asked, many times he had said her to show herself fully. But here Sid caught her lying to him red handed.

Sid(coldly)-: caught you... He says while Avu frowns confusingly at his sudden change behaviour, he was all sweet and lovey, dovey few minutes ago and now his cold tone was scaring her, she raises her eyebrows at which Sid points down towards her body. She looks down at her body only to find herself in a knee length bathrobe. Her eyes widen knowing that now she's gone, he caught her and now he'll surely ask for the reason of her cold shower or bath, she closes her eyes fearfully feeling Sid glaring at her.

Avu(stammering badly)-: a.. v... Bb... W... Woh...

Sid-: Where is your dad...??

Avu-: I don't know, he said that he'll return tomorrow in morning... She says while looking down.

Sid-: I'm coming... I want proper true answer not a lie again... Keep your answers ready... He says and without even listening her reply, he cuts the call angrily while avu Sits on the bed worriedly and scaredly thinking that now she's gone and what will happen.

**************

It was 15 mins now when it strikes Avu that she's wearing only a bathrobe. She stands up from the bed and was about to go to her wall in closet to wear her clothes as it takes max 45 mins to reach to nandra mansion, thinking this she was about to move towards her closet when the door flungs open revealing Sid standing there with an expression less face. He enters inside and close the door behind him and looks her from top to toe. She was just in a baby pink knee length bathrobe from which her half arms and milky white legs were fully visible. Avu looks down feeling his gaze on her, she smirks internally thinking that seeing her in just bathrobe he'll forget about his anger and his mood will switch to romancing but to her bad luck, Sid controls himself and went towards her and make her sit on bed and sit beside her and gestures her to start. Avu looks down and then at him with teary eyes. She shifts closer to him and hugs him. Sid puts his hand around her with a frown seeing her teary eyes..