Dream proposal.

Hey guys..!!

Here's the new cover for my this book by creations_tr. Thanks for the beautiful cover dear.

Please leave your reviews about the cover as well as the book.

Let's start.

Flashback continues,

Next morning, Sid tells abhinavi that he and avneet had planned a surprise for them and till 8 am he sends them to a place where no one can disturb them or they can disturb our love birds.

Sid-: hmm... So plan 1 accomplished, now plan no 2... Let's wake up my love... He says to himself while smiling and goes towards Avu's room. He opens the door of the room to sees his love of the life sleeping. He goes towards her and sit beside her and touches her forehead only to get shocked, her whole body was cold as ice. He checks her temperature which was not normal, he tries to wake her up but she doesn't wake up making him hell worried. Sid sees the AC which was set on very low temperature in minus in this winter season.

Sid firstly raises the temperature of A.C. and then he rushes towards cupboard and gets some warm duvet and covers her with it and calls the doctor and ask him to come as soon as possible. He goes towards Avu and sits beside her and touches her forehead. Her body was getting more colder making his heartbeat faster. When Avu's breath gets slower and she starts shivering badly scaring him more, he rubs her hands with his while kissing it simultaneously and tried to make her calm by rubbing her palms. A fear arises in his heart of losing his love, He can't lose her at any cost now. He calls the doctor again but the call wasn't connecting, he tries to call Abhishek and was about to call him when he gets a mssg from him that due to the network issue, they will not be able to contact them and to take care of themselves and be at home only as all the roads are blocked due to heavy snowfall and also they both are too safe.

Sid-: Fuck... This too had to happen now only, now the doctor will also not be able to come... Now what I will do... Kiddo what you did, why you lower the temperature of A.C. so much... He asks to her laying figure while rubbing her hands with his as his eyes get teary.

Sid picks up her in his arms and takes her to his room as the atmosphere of Avu's room was cold till now. He places her on bed and covers her with 2 warm duvets and sits beside her and starts thinking that now what should he do. He too comes inside the duvet and pulls her upon him to give her warmth and rubs her shoulder and palms.

Pal do pal ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Is pyaar ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
to khuda se maang loon
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

He checks her temperature but doesn't feel any changes so he thinks something and gets up from the bed and takes off his shirt and lays down beside her pulling her upon him giving her his body warmth.

Sid-: Her breaths are stopping... He searches about it on Google and gives her CPR.

After sometime, Avu gains her consciousness only to find herself in Sid's arm. Sid who was looking at her get's up and wears his shirt. She tries to get up but fails so Sid helps her and make her sit properly on bed and hugs her tightly and unhugs her after sometime.