Sid throws ashi out.

Next day at 11am,

Sid wakes up with headache, he keeps his one hand on head pressing it, when he feels weight on his chest, he looks down at his chest to find his love of the life sleeping peacefully snuggling close to him with fully covered with quilt and was shivering a lil. He notices the A.C. temperature and increases it when he noticed the whole room which was scattered with flowers, candles and both of their clothes, he widens his eyes noticing that they both are naked under the quilt when he remembers that he has came back fully drunk. He facepalms himself and looks at Avu with guilt who was sleeping hugging him, he carefully moves her from above him and makes her lay down on bed properly and goes to take shower.

He comes out after wearing his clothes and gets ready quickly in formals, he was keeping his wallet in his pocket when Avu wakes up. She looks at her side to but doesn't find Sid so she looks around the room and find Sid wearing his wrist watch and taking his mobile he was about to leave when Avu quickly covers her body with duvet and stands up from the bed to stop him but sits back on bed the next second while wincing feeling pain in her lower region. Sid turns towards her and rushes to her holding her.

Sid-: What happened...??

Avu-: nothing just lil pain... She says while looking down holding the quilt close to her body while Sid closes his eyes feeling anger on himself.

Sid-: What happened yesterday night...??

Avu-: nothing... Just you apologize to me for being angry... That's it... She says while looking down and was again about to get up when Sid holds her wrist.

Sid-: tell me the truth...

Avu-: I'm saying the truth only... And last night was really beautiful... Thank you... She says while blushing.

Sid-: and painful too... I can see marks on your shoulder... He says with regret in his eyes.

Avu-: it's our lovemarks and yeah I know it was painful I agree as it was both of ours first time but more than pain it was filled with pleasure and I'm really very glad to lose my virginity to you and most important we both love eachother a lot na... So there's no problem and you know that you only have rights to see me like this and touch me, kiss me and to do more... So I don't feel anything wrong in it... She says with red cheeks while Sid looks at her with blank face.

Sid-: I know that no one has more rights then we both have give to eachother but I had never imagined or expected our special first night like this, where I wasn't in senses and don't know how much pain I had given you...

Avu-: aree... I'm saying na it was really very special and I can't ever forget it and you were very gentle and caring all the time infact you had asked me before moving further and you know I love your dominating side a lot and about our special first night so you can plan something we'll celebrate it too but after somedays and you know it would also be special as yesterday only I was in my senses but you were not and you don't remember much about last night so we can celebrate our special night again... So now just don't stress yourself much and give me a big smile and if you'll not smile so I'll think that you are regretting and you don't want all that between which happened last night and you don't love me and you don't want to come close to me... She says in fast speed and folds her hands infront of her chest and looks otherside with crimson cheeks and smiling to herself seeing Sid smiling at her non stop speaking from the corner of her eyes.

Sid-: babygirl... Don't ever think like this again in your dreams also... You're the only one and special girl in my life who have every right upon me and I just want you not anyone else and you only say na that our love is endless, for eternity so how can you even think that I'm not interested in you...?? You're most beautiful girl from inside as well as from outside, I had ever seen in my life... He says while sidehugging her while Avu smiles and hides her face in his chest. And whatever you had said I promise I'll plan for our special night... Now firstly take a warm shower so that you feel relax and better till the time I'll bring medicines for pain...