Bundle of joy 💖

After 5 day's, finally the day came when they can meet their baby and take him in their arms. Sid has distributed money and sweets to whole hospital when he got to know about his baby. Sidneet were eagerly waiting outside of the ICU to hold their baby while the Dr was examining and checking him inside. They both were praying to God for positive response from dr. Avu has closed her eyes while holding Sid's right hand with both of her hands while Sid has finger crossed from his free hand and was continuously looking upside and then down praying to God.

Avu-: ye Dr ko na kuch bhi ni aata hai... Itna time koi lgata hai kya... Why they are taking so much time...?? Iss hospital mein aana hi nhi chahiye tha, isse accha toh India ke hospital hote hai, my country my India is world's best atleast they understand a mother's emotion but here they are not even understanding that how impatiently I'm waiting to be near my baby, they works so slowly na... I'll surely complain about them... She says irritatedly while Sid rolls his eyes listening her but he can understand her feelings as he too was having same kinda feeling but the only difference is that he's mature and is trying to be calm and keep patient while Avu is immature, like a small kid who doesn't have patience. I so badly want to hold my baby... It's my first time Sid, how will I hold him and take care of him like I don't even have a bit idea also about it.... O God what if I made some mistake... Sid please help me haa please, I'm not experienced... It's my first time... She says scaredly to Sid while widening her eyes.

Sid-: you're saying like I'm very experienced... Like maine toh 15-15 nhi 25-25 bacche pale hai na, unki parvarish ki hai toh mujhe toh jaise sab pta hoga... (Like as I have raised up 15-15 no no 25-25 kids so I would have known everything) right..?? He replies to her sarcastically while Avu hits his arm. Dumbo it's my first time too... I had become dad first time... Infact I got to know about our baby after his birth, I don't even got time to even search about all this... So How would I know about all this...?? I also don't have any experience... But you don't worry, we'll search and read about babies and even we can consult a doctor too and bhai and bhabhi are also there... So just relax everything will be fine and now just close your mouth and stand quietly... I'm already so much worried for our baby...

Avu-: ohhky... But... She was about to say something when Sid pecks her lips shutting her mouth while after the peck Avu's hand automatically moves towards her lips and she zipped her lips.

They both were waiting for the Dr to come out when there wait gets over when finally Dr. Comes out and tells them that the baby is fine now and they can go inside and take their baby. Avu runs inside like a kid as soon as Dr said this making both the dr and Sid chuckles. Sid thanks the dr and goes inside only to see his soul and heartbeat together. Avu was hugging and kissing her baby simultaneously. Sid goes near them and looks at his baby and touches his face slightly with his fingers. He kisses the baby's forehead when the baby suddenly holds his finger in sleep. They both looks at it and then at their baby and smiles widely. Sid sidehugs avu from his another hand and kisses her forehead too. They both were looking at their baby, their symbol of love with happy tears in their eye's. It's really an indescribable feeling of becoming parents. They were feeling like they got all the happiness in the form of the tiny soul.

Avu-: Sid our baby... She says to him while looking at the small baby in her arms with tears flowing from eyes.

Sid-: yes... "Our baby..." Our happiness", " Our prince".... he says while wiping Avu's tears with a smile.

Avu-: He's just like me... Haina...??

Sid-: no babygirl... He's my carbon copy not yours... He'll be the most popular and handsome boy like his dad... Just let him open his eyes once then you'll get to know...